At the NBA Draft Combine tonight he was projected as a four Pick

He was interviewed before the combine game started

Cool as a bushel of Cucumbers

The interviewer was impressed with Keegan's composure and the highlight clips

Believe it was wise for Kris to avoid the combine

I have a feeling that Kris will improve his game this year same as Keegan did

It's All Good, Lads

:cool:

Just wish Sacramento wasn't the team with that pick... Cause it does seem like that'll be when he goes. Needless to say that place is the black hole of the NBA and I wouldn't wish that upon him. There's some rumors that they may trade the pick so that really opens up the possibilities of where he might end up. Would kinda like him to end up in Detroit with Garza and Cade Cunningham. I think they are building things the right direction. So he'd have to fall to 5 for that to happen maybe... So we'll see pretty soon.

Just wish Sacramento wasn't the team with that pick... Cause it does seem like that'll be when he goes. Needless to say that place is the black hole of the NBA and I wouldn't wish that upon him. There's some rumors that they may trade the pick so that really opens up the possibilities of where he might end up. Would kinda like him to end up in Detroit with Garza and Cade Cunningham. I think they are building things the right direction. So he'd have to fall to 5 for that to happen maybe... So we'll see pretty soon.

Yeah, the advantage of being a top pick is making a few millon more dinero

The main disadvantage is going to a bottom dweller

Watching the Golden State Warriors is a pleasure

The teamwork and cohesiveness is outstanding

I picture Keegan playing with Curry, Thompson, and Wiggins

Wiggins had a rather spectacular Dunk last night

And, of course, The Smash Brothers Rule, Jack

Indy 500 speed

Kentucky Derby Style Basketball, Baby

Yeah, the advantage of being a top pick is making a few millon more dinero

The main disadvantage is going to a bottom dweller

Watching the Golden State Warriors is a pleasure

The teamwork and cohesiveness is outstanding

I picture Keegan playing with Curry, Thompson, and Wiggins

Wiggins had a rather spectacular Dunk last night

And, of course, The Smash Brothers Rule, Jack

Indy 500 speed

Kentucky Derby Style Basketball, Baby
Another place that'd be fun for him to go would be the Spurs. Granted Pop is getting pretty long in the tooth and probably won't be there much longer (if at all) but that's as stable of a place to go as any and to team up with JW would be pretty bad ass too.

Another place that'd be fun for him to go would be the Spurs. Granted Pop is getting pretty long in the tooth and probably won't be there much longer (if at all) but that's as stable of a place to go as any and to team up with JW would be pretty bad ass too.

The Spurs would be very nice

JoeW and Keegan together, and Pop is one of my favorite coaches

If he retires, Jay Wright is a possible replacement

1653404296692.png

Paolo Banchero, Jabari Smith and Chet Holmgren are the top tier guys. Jaden Ivey, Shaedon Sharpe, AJ Griffin and Keegan are jockeying for the 4-8 spots. I don't think Keegan falls past the 6th pick. Ivey and Sharpe are the wildcards, some have them in that top tier and others have them in that 2nd tier with Keegan and AJ

I thought about that as well. Would he be teaming up with JW or would he be making JW expendable?

Excited for him. Not sure I saw the hops for inside playing. Not sure I saw the "give me the ball!" attitude that a pick that high I would think would warrant.

I thought about that as well. Would he be teaming up with JW or would he be making JW expendable?
Yeah quite possibly I'd say... They'd have to do something they don't normally do to make it happen though. They'd have to trade up aways. I don't think it'll happen but ya never know the NBA is crazy

Yeah quite possibly I'd say... They'd have to do something they don't normally do to make it happen though. They'd have to trade up aways. I don't think it'll happen but ya never know the NBA is crazy

Of course, it is a possibility, but JW and Keegan could be a potent duo to contain

Similar, but certainly not equal to The Smash Brothers

One can always Dream

This is fucking terrible.

I quit NBA 20 years ago and now I’m going to have to start watching it again. Sonofabitch.
I have been watching some of the vintage games I watched growing up on youtube lately, Lakers/Sixers from the 80's Celtics/Sixers. I was a huge Dr. J fan. Just watched the game 4 win for the Title in 83 for the Sixers. Doc and Moses sweeping every series. That was war. Watching modern players strut around and play like they got someplace else to be is hard. After Michael it was over for me. I will try.... for Keegan to watch the spoiled babys of the modern NBA.

I envision Keegan having a Harrison Barnes-type NBA career. Good, solid, nice long career but not an All Star. A plug & play guy who can fit into any scheme and will probably play for 2-3 different teams over the course of his career. Does anyone remember what # pick Harrison was when he was drafted?

I envision Keegan having a Harrison Barnes-type NBA career. Good, solid, nice long career but not an All Star. A plug & play guy who can fit into any scheme and will probably play for 2-3 different teams over the course of his career. Does anyone remember what # pick Harrison was when he was drafted?
That'd be an awfully nice floor to have as far as careers go. Barnes is probably going to make closer to 200 mil in his career then 150 I bet. Maybe more I'm not even for sure what he's making but for a guy like that who was never a #1 guy and have that pressure he's been able to coast through a career as the #2 or 3 guy and just cash those checks. Play reasonably well and stay healthy that's it. Murray is going to have more pressure initially with being a higher pick and all but if he ends up playing similarly to Barnes he'll do just fine.

Paolo Banchero, Jabari Smith and Chet Holmgren are the top tier guys. Jaden Ivey, Shaedon Sharpe, AJ Griffin and Keegan are jockeying for the 4-8 spots. I don't think Keegan falls past the 6th pick. Ivey and Sharpe are the wildcards, some have them in that top tier and others have them in that 2nd tier with Keegan and AJ
Holmgren better put on a hundred to be sure....

This would be awesome. Would be my favorite Pistons duo since Laimbeer and Rodman.

The Pistons apparently are in the Mix

Bleacher Report:
1: Jabari Smith: Orlando Magic
2: Chet Holmgren Oklahoma City Thurner
3: Paolo Banchero: Houston Rockets
4: Jaden Ivey: Sacramento Kings
5: Keegan Murray: Detroit Pistons

Cool: Keegan and Luka together

NBA Mock Draft:
2: Chet Holmgren: Oklahoma City Thunder
6: Keegan Murray: Indiana Pacers

7: Bennedict Mathurin: Portland Trailblazers
8: Johnny Davis: New Orleans Pelicans
9: Jalen Duren San Antonio Spurs
10: Johnny Davis: Washington Wizards

The Pistons apparently are in the Mix

Bleacher Report:
2: Chet Holmgren Oklahoma City Thurner

Cool: Keegan and Luka together

NBA Mock Draft:
2: Chet Holmgren: Oklahoma City Thunder
6: Keegan Murray: Indiana Pacers

7: Bennedict Mathurin: Portland Trailblazers
8: Johnny Davis: New Orleans Pelicans
9: Jalen Duren San Antonio Spurs
10: Johnny Davis: Washington Wizards

Pistons are up and coming a little bit too. I like what they've got going over there and Murray would fit in just right I would think. Sacramento would be worst case scenario for him. That is the armpit of the NBA as far as I'm concerned. He's way better off dropping a spot or two then going there. Let Ivey rot out there instead.