Keegan Murray on TNT Right Now

Keegan broke out of a mini slump last game, playing after his grandmother had a stroke. Wonder how Kris is doing. Keegan had 4 three's and finished the game with the first unit, something he hasn't done all year. Kings are playing good ball right now. Fox is an amazing player.

Keegan ended up tweaking what I thought they said was his back when he went for a steal in the second quarter and missed it. Ended up playing only 12 minutes.

Once he came out Sac went on a tear. About the time he came out the game was tied at 40, later that quarter the kings were up 67-44. They are fun to watch when they get rolling.

Sabonis is really playing well now

Kevin Herter is also looking good

The new coach from Golden State is doing quite nicely

They are fun to watch, but you would have to subscribe to the NBA channel to get all the games

I put them on my Youtube TV list and automatically record all the games on TNT, ESPN , etc

Love watching Keegan

The Iowa Wolves with Jordan Bohannon and Luka Garza are playing the
Wisconsin Herd Saturday Night and Sunday Afternoon in DM

Joe Weiecamp is playing for the Herd

Probably gonna go to both games at Wells Fargo Arena

Just checked the ticket price: $18 MFing dollars for the cheap seats

Gonna go anyway and move down to the better seats at the half or after the game starts

Wanna watch them try to stop me, gonna take my 6'5, 235-pound son with me

Last edited:
Might have to see what we have going on this weekend. My middle daughter is asking for either Iowa men's or women's tickets for Christmas, this might be a good primer for that.

The Iowa Wolves with Jordan Bohannon and Luka Garza are playing the
Wisconsin Herd Saturday Night and Sunday Afternoon in DM

Joe Weiecamp is playing for the Herd

Probably gonna go to both games at Wells Fargo Arena

Just checked the ticket price: $18 MFing dollars for the cheap seats

Gonna go anyway and move down to the better seats at the half or after the game starts

Wanna watch them try to stop me, gonna take my 6'5, 235-pound son with me
THose games get like 30 people in attendance. You can be courtside at tipoff.

League pass gets screwy when it's on TNT cause all you see is home camera angles. Not fun to watch. Missed setting my Youtube plus to record game. Kings are fun team to watch. Don't know where Davis played ball but he is a bench player that doesn't play much but he was on fire.

Just read that Keegan is out for tonight’s game against the Spurs. Will be interesting to see if they can keep the winning streak going. Looks like the Spurs have been hit with the injury bug pretty hard.

League pass gets screwy when it's on TNT cause all you see is home camera angles. Not fun to watch. Missed setting my Youtube plus to record game. Kings are fun team to watch. Don't know where Davis played ball but he is a bench player that doesn't play much but he was on fire.

You can set it to record all Sacramento King games carried on the Youtube TV regular channels

Keegan certainly in a funk lately. Some media comments after Wed’s game……..

Keegan Murray has been in a shooting slump for the lesser part of two weeks now. In particular, he is struggling to shoot from deep. In his last five games, he has made just a single three in 15 attempts. But it's not just his shot that’s off. Murray just isn’t walking around with the type of swagger he carried at the beginning of the season. He finished tonight’s game with just 4 points, going 0-5 from the field. His shooting surely could have helped the Kings at least make it more competitive tonight.