Keegan Murray Enters Name in NBA Draft

The deadline to withdraw from the draft and return to school this year is June 13. The draft is June 23.

That said, he gone.

There are some supremely stupid posts on this thread.

All that needs to be said is: well deserved young man. Best of luck and make us all proud at the next level. Oh, and leave some secret sauce behind for your brother!

Keegan was the First guy who declared for the draft thats projected to be a high lottery pick. He didnt take long to realize he was done playing with his brother and that a education was secondary.

Keegan was the First guy who declared for the draft thats projected to be a high lottery pick. He didnt take long to realize he was done playing with his brother and that a education was secondary.
He’s known since January that he was going to be a high first round pick so he’s had about 3 months to decide. Hell he knew coming into this season it was going to be a possibility.

Your actually completely wrong and the complete opposite is true. A college degree will always be there the NBA is a short life span. 10-20 years in the NBA if your really good and only till your 40. College Degree you can get anytime in your life.

So...are you knocking him for his decision?

And in regards to education...

You're an upper middle aged soft-body living in BFE making 5 digits. You peaked a looooong time ago.

Keegan's a 21 year old kid who will be a multi millionaire in a couple months, hopping around the country in private jets eating caviar and sipping champagne if he feels like it, playing the sport he loves and knowing that even if he doesn't have a long career in the league he's put himself in a position that being drafted in the first round he's got two years of guaranteed 8 digit money. He's worked hard and smart to set himself and his future family up for life.

Now...you really want to talk about education and which one of you is more intelligent? After seeing your masterful grammar on this board and listening to how well-spoken Keegan Murray is, I think I can draw a conclusion as to who's more "educated" of the two of you. Why don't you give us all here a single reason why Murray or any of us here would be smart to seek you out for life advice...

So...are you knocking him for his decision?

And in regards to education...

You're an upper middle aged soft-body living in BFE making 5 digits. You peaked a looooong time ago.

Keegan's a 21 year old kid who will be a multi millionaire in a couple months, hopping around the country in private jets eating caviar and sipping champagne if he feels like it, playing the sport he loves and knowing that even if he doesn't have a long career in the league he's put himself in a position that being drafted in the first round he's got two years of guaranteed 8 digit money. He's worked hard and smart to set himself and his future family up for life.

Now...you really want to talk about education and which one of you is more intelligent? After seeing your masterful grammar on this board and listening to how well-spoken Keegan Murray is, I think I can draw a conclusion as to who's more "educated" of the two of you. Why don't you give us all here a single reason why Murray or any of us here would be smart to seek you out for life advice...
Ah yes I was waiting for you to reply because I knew you wouldnt get the joke that flew right over your head. Read previous comments to understand why I said what I said. Ill help ya out some people really thought he should stay at Iowa.

Ah yes I was waiting for you to reply because I knew you wouldnt get the joke that flew right over your head. Read previous comments to understand why I said what I said. Ill help ya out some people really thought he should stay at Iowa.

Here I thought a joke meant saying something funny, now I know it can also be used as a cover for when you say something stupid and you get called out for it.

Dropping to 20 is a very realistic possibility. He isn't the only talented underclassmen coming out.

Yeah, dropping to 20 would be absolutely AWFUL....
2022 NBA Rookie scale contract for pick #20:
Year 1: $2,216,300
Year 2: $2,327,100
Year 3: $2,437,900
Year 4: $3,759,242

I can't figure out how anyone can live on a measly $2 million + per year.

Yeah, dropping to 20 would be absolutely AWFUL....
2022 NBA Rookie scale contract for pick #20:
Year 1: $2,216,300
Year 2: $2,327,100
Year 3: $2,437,900
Year 4: $3,759,242

I can't figure out how anyone can live on a measly $2 million + per year.
Some nice coin for sure.

I hope he goes much higher. But now Davis and Ivey, as expected, have declared. Liddell has already declared, Cockburn probably will. Dickerson as well, TJD is a strong possibility.

On a national level there's probably thirty or forty players leaving early who probably deserve to be lottery picks and not all of them will even get picked in the first round. The draft is shark infested waters for sure.

He may slide out of the top 10, but not all the way down to 20. If he slides, it will be in that 11,12, 13 range. I don't want him to be a Knick...any other team than that.

Latest posts