Keagan Johnson

They just keep replaying the same one they've used the past couple of decades. So, maybe our crabby admin here is right, maybe we all see the pressers. I just saw this weekly one 15 years ago!
How long ago did you leave Madison??

1) You obviously don’t listen to or watch the mid-week pressers. 99% of the people here do so if you want to know info you may want to check those out because you’ll get your answers that way.

2) People were saying, “Johnson is done at Iowa” weeks ago and found out it was bullshit when in fact came back and played. He’s not leaving Iowa, he’s injured. And KF has never talked about injuries or any other individual issues since he’s been here because it’s none of our business what’s going on with a player.
There are rare exceptions, like Adam Robinson and his "academic indegestion".

While the situation wasn't funny, I always found the description to be very much so. I've never heard grade trouble referred in that way.

If Robinson had academic indigestion, then Ray Thompson had an aortic aneurysm. It was definitely fatal to his Hawkeye basketball career.

They would be stupid to bring Keegan back this season. Shut him down and let’s hope for a QB in the transfer porthole

For what it is worth, a buddy who is on the other board said there is scuttle that Johnson's family members are tight with Mickey Joseph and if he is retained in one form or fashion by the Bugeaters, Keegan could cross the river home. I have no earthly clue if there is any merit to that rumor. I am just spreading the gossip I heard today at lunch.

Will they even want him?

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 9.45.36 PM.png

Latest posts