KC vs. TB; STANZI vs. CLAYBORN FRI 7PM ON FOX

Hawkeyenthechi

Take his fricken head off! J/K. Excited to see them going against one another in the NFL. Both sound like they're having a solid camp. GO HAWKS!!!

I'll be watching. I have been jonesin' for some football and I don't care even if it is preseason. Also by watching preseason it has improved my fantasy football draft.

I could see TB getting Clayborn on the field as much as possible with either the 1st team or 2nd team def. with the shortened camp he needs the experience if he's gonna be a week one starter.

Isnt Clayborn a starter? and Ricky a 2nd stringer?
They may not be on the field at the same time.

Clayborn is a rook so he will probably get a few more reps under game conditions.

Also, Cassel will play at max 3 series.

Wow...time to fire up the DVR for yet another year. I don't think I have recorded anything on 'my' DVR in the basement since basketball season...still have all of the Iowa wins on the file from last year...might have to make some room

Wow...time to fire up the DVR for yet another year. I don't think I have recorded anything on 'my' DVR in the basement since basketball season...still have all of the Iowa wins on the file from last year...might have to make some room

I set mine for like 10 games in the next couple weeks already. I can't sit through an entire pre-season game, but that is why God made DVRs.

DVRs need to be fixed so you can set a length of time. Too often programs are cut off because of the time it is suppose to start and finish isn't the "real time"

DVRs need to be fixed so you can set a length of time. Too often programs are cut off because of the time it is suppose to start and finish isn't the "real time"

I have Direct TV and whenever I record sports I just set it to stop recording an hour later. It's very simple, and if you're provider doesn't have this I'd switch because your dvr is junk.

I couldn't imagine not having this option, like you said it would make dvring sports pointless.

Latest posts