Kansas Player: UNI is not better than us

not a very classy quote, but i bet its taken out of context...i think most would agree kansas would win 9 out of 10 times...thats what is great about march

Why would Kansas win 9 out of 10 or 19 out of 20 when they couldn't even lead for a full minute in this game.......

KU player taking a page out of the Georgia Tech football fan's book of self-delusion.

not a very classy quote, but i bet its taken out of context...i think most would agree kansas would win 9 out of 10 times...thats what is great about march

Pretty safe to say that number is 19 out of 20. Lets not forget here that UNI had a 5 point lead with a mnute left. They were blowing the game. Ali took a bad shot, that turned good cause he made it. Also he almost didn't get to take the bad shot cause they once again almost turned the ball over trying to get it in.

I am not trying to take anything away from what they did, last night they were better than Kansas. But this morning I am not saying UNI is better than Kansas.

He can say all he wants. the fact is that UNI won, they are in the sweet 16, and KU is going hoome for the season. Let this be a lesson forthe power teams, Don't overlook anyone. UNI having their "shining moment".

Why get mad about his quote. Yes, you normally don't say those things publicly but if anyone thinks the KU is not better than UNI they should not be allowed to post on here. I am just as excited as anyone for UNI, but they are not a better team than KU they just got them in a one and done game. The best team does not always win which is true in all sports.

Why get mad about his quote. Yes, you normally don't say those things publicly but if anyone thinks the KU is not better than UNI they should not be allowed to post on here. I am just as excited as anyone for UNI, but they are not a better team than KU they just got them in a one and done game. The best team does not always win which is true in all sports.

This! Brent McCalf lost to Lance Palmer 2 weeks ago. Did any think Palmer was/is a better wrestler?

Tiger Woods doesn't win every golf tourney either.

I don't think there is any question that Kansas is the more talented team. There also isn't any question that UNI played better last night. Regardless I tend to give kids in positions like this passes. He's what 19-20 years old comming off the most difficult loss in his life and some body sticks a microphone in his face and asks "did the better team win today"?

Latest posts