Kansas City Sports Radio....

goods10

...talking head yesterday was driving me crazy on my way home from work. Kevin Slaten has an afternoon show on WHB 810AM radio. First off he is a Kansas State grad so a HUGE Big 12 homer.

Not even joking when I say this but yesterday he actually came out and said the reason Nebraska is leaving the Big 12 is because they are tired of not winning the North division every year. Yes you are reading that correctly. That is the lone reason according to him. Nope not that the Big 12 conference as a whole is garbage and won't last. Nope not because Texas controls everything.
I tried calling in to the show but it was never not busy. I couldn't believe it. OK so then he followed it up by saying the Big Ten is weaker from top to bottom than the Big 12 and that looked attractive to Nebraska to leave. He was on a roll....then said Nebraska is using academics and grants as an excuse to cover their failures in the Big 12.

Everyone know anyone in the Big 12 (except for Texas and maybe OU)would have left for the Big Ten if offered the opportunity. He is a joke and I am now 100% done listening to his show. I just wanted to share this with you guys. That is all.

Latest posts