Kansas 1A State Semi's has some fireworks

Adam

Anyone seen this yet?

Dirty push no doubt. My reaction though is hell let's sign both of those kids up. That Atkins kid looks like a decent athlete and the pusher kid...well we do need our next mean streak player. Cook didn't have that mean edge this year and practically noone else did either.

Honestly, it's the offensive player's fault for being too athletic. Don't fly so high and you won't get tossed by a little push.

Don't poster-ize when you drive.

no-symbol-39767_1280.png

That's as bad as it gets... I mean I've seen guys subtly get shoved in traffic around the rim from the side usually but not all out two handed from behind on a break like that. How in the world there wasn't a brawl after that is beyond me.

That's as bad as it gets... I mean I've seen guys subtly get shoved in traffic around the rim from the side usually but not all out two handed from behind on a break like that. How in the world there wasn't a brawl after that is beyond me.

Ya pretty bad.

He could have fouled him on the floor but waited until he was airborne. Somewhat similar to the Ed Horton-Jay Burson play that ended Burson's career but:

Horton made a play on the ball.

Burson was still on the ground.

Burson weighed about 105 lbs (okay maybe 155 soaking wet) and it didn't take much to send him spinning.

BTW I was in section KK row two that night. I within Chris Kingsbury's range of the play. It wasn't more than 30 feet from me. Today, Burson would have been immobolized and strapped to a Gurnee. Back then he played the rest of the half, albeit rubbing the back of his neck. Turned out he fractured a veriibrae.