Kaleb Brown Sitting Out Rest of Season

So he's gonna go to Purdue and end up being Tyrone Tracy part 2 and in the NFL in a couple yrs? HA. How can anyone blame him? He gave it a go here and it didn't work. First yr he comes in he ends up with freaking Deacon Hill as his QB. Then the OC gets fired. Then he gets his OWI and is off to a slow start with the new OC Lester. If anyone should get a fresh start it's probably him.

He has announced he will not continue his football career at Iowa and has wished him teammates the best. I believe he really has a problem grasping offenses and his routes. I feel that could have been an issue at Ohio St. as well. I have heard it was a problem at Iowa with running the wrong routes.

He has announced he will not continue his football career at Iowa and has wished him teammates the best. I believe he really has a problem grasping offenses and his routes. I feel that could have been an issue at Ohio St. as well. I have heard it was a problem at Iowa with running the wrong routes.
Yeah it sounds like he has a bit of a drinking problem too... No idea if this is true or not. But the night of his OWI he ran up quite the bill at the bar according to twitter fingers.

Sounds to me we have a frustrated kid who was promised one thing before he came and that never came to fruition along with a coaching staff who thought they were getting a 4 star stud receiving talent but from their side he hasn't been able to keep his nose clean learn the playbook and run the right routes often enough to be trusted out there. I think a divorce would probably be good for both sides as much as it sucks.

Latest posts