Kaczienski Moment in B1G Title Game Last Night?

Cover3

I don't know if anybody caught this last night, but the announcers were talking about one of Nebraska's DTs (kid named Chase Rome, I believe), and they mentioned how he quit mid-season, but Pelini talked him into coming back on the team. I don't know if it was Kaz-related, but I couldn't help but grin a little and hope that Nebraska keeps that guy on their staff. Maybe doubtful after the 540 rushing yards last night (lol), but if he does stay perhaps Nebby will have an all-Freshman-or-walk-on defensive line in a few years.

That ****** Kaz is going to kill that DL...I'm surprised after watching the Bucky domination that Kaz still has a job! When it happened to Clemson last year their D coordinator didn't have a job the next day.

Imagine the conversation Kaz and Bo will have. I bet you'll be able to hear that all the way across campus. Those two love to yell.

Also, how many of the former Hawk players (especially the players that left) were enjoying the Wiscy domination last night?

I thought the Nebraska D-linemen ran well last night...they really pursued well...35-40 yards downfield. Pretty impressive stuff. Then again, we didn't light them up when we should have either.

The idiot wonder Kaczenski doesn't have an answer! LOLOLOLOL Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Good ridance to that tool.

twice in one season the mighty Kaz's black shirts got blasted for over 650 yards of offense
Iowa gave up 504 against PSU and 513 yards against Michigan, who ended up with better end of that deal?

I just wish Ferentz would of learned from the game that you have to adapt amd think outside the box. That was a very impressive performance by Wisky. They used a power game and some really smart formations to keep Nebraska off balance. They also put their foot on Nebraska's throat when it was time.....something Ferentz is unable to accomplish ever. I loved every single point of the 70 that Wisky scored. That's a true domination.

Imagine the conversation Kaz and Bo will have. I bet you'll be able to hear that all the way across campus. Those two love to yell.

Also, how many of the former Hawk players (especially the players that left) were enjoying the Wiscy domination last night?

Dumb men live to yell. How bout them blackshirts!

Nebraska's D line was getting pushed around by Iowa for god sake. Iowa just doesnt have anything else to go with the offensive line. The Iowa game was the first time a truly watched an entire Nebraska game and I thought they were soft as hell and not very good.

Latest posts