Ka-Ching ...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karras

BREAKING: Florida @GovRonDeSantis is signing the college athlete name, image & likeness bill.

Effective July 1, 2021, college athletes in Florida can sign paid endorsement deals. FL jumps CA as 1st state to give athletes these rights. Honored to have been part of this effort.

BREAKING: Florida @GovRonDeSantis is signing the college athlete name, image & likeness bill.

Effective July 1, 2021, college athletes in Florida can sign paid endorsement deals. FL jumps CA as 1st state to give athletes these rights. Honored to have been part of this effort.

NCAA has all but approved it.

I still say it's loaded with inequities and will not level the playing field. Sure, a starting QB in Tuscaloosa or Norman gets ahead. The catcher on the women's softball team? Not so much.

I guess it's a start, though.

NCAA has all but approved it.

I still say it's loaded with inequities and will not level the playing field. Sure, a starting QB in Tuscaloosa or Norman gets ahead. The catcher on the women's softball team? Not so much.

I guess it's a start, though.

I'm a little curious . . . it's not fair unless everyone is getting the same payday?

Everyone should get the same salary. Even if they don't play or don't want to play.

That's not where the problem will be, or from where the complaints will come.

Title IX--the pro-Title IX brigade will have a field day with this. Which means, in essence, a court will "demand" it be "equal in opportunity".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts