K-State v Oregon NCAA Championship?

I am pulling for a KSU vs Oregon title game with an undefeated Notre Dame screwed being left out of the title game.

If ND remains undefeated and gets left out of the title games, I hope everyone at ESPN has rain gear, cuz Holtz will be blabbering incoherently and spraying everyone within a 20-foot radius with his crazy-former-coach saliva.

I think Oregon has the best chance out of the three of losing. Based on one more game remaining then the others, and their rivalry game this year will be especially tough in Oregon St.

The road for Notre Dame goes through USC, at USC, so that won't be easy either.

If Notre Dame and Oregon win out, they will have two common opponents.

K State, at least on paper, appears to have the best shot.

If only one out of three loses, no way the SEC gets in. Two out of three, and there will be some controversy, but the SEC will sneak in.

Anybody by Notre Dame. Their schedule is still weak, no matter what anybody says. UM was not very good (still not) at the beginning of the year, their big win over Purdue (3 points) doesn't look good right now and MSU is not very good either. They beat Stanford who is ok, and OU is OU. I just don't get the love and hate ND, mostly because of their obnoxious fans. I would love to see KSU an oregon just to **** off the ND lovers. If ND gets in I hope Oregon SLAUGHTERS them.

ND will lose.

KSU will wind up losing.

Alabama will run the table and sneak in and play Oregon.
Tell me who KSU is going to lose to? Texas is playing better but it is still unlikely they beat KSU...Baylor has no shot.

Oregon has a tougher schedule but Stanford is at home. Oregon State is decent but they are coming off of a loss as well and Oregon will not overlook their rivals.

If any team loses it will be ND losing to USC.

I think Oregon has the best chance out of the three of losing. Based on one more game remaining then the others, and their rivalry game this year will be especially tough in Oregon St.

The road for Notre Dame goes through USC, at USC, so that won't be easy either.

If Notre Dame and Oregon win out, they will have two common opponents.

K State, at least on paper, appears to have the best shot.

If only one out of three loses, no way the SEC gets in. Two out of three, and there will be some controversy, but the SEC will sneak in.

ND has two common opponents with KSU as well, OU and Miami.

The Ducks will be in the NC game, and the only way they lose is if 'Bama sneaks in and uses their size and D for ball control like LSU did last year.

If it's Oregon/KSU, the Ducks will score 50 pts.

Tell me who KSU is going to lose to? Texas is playing better but it is still unlikely they beat KSU...Baylor has no shot.

Oregon has a tougher schedule but Stanford is at home. Oregon State is decent but they are coming off of a loss as well and Oregon will not overlook their rivals.

If any team loses it will be ND losing to USC.

Quoted for truth.

LULZ

Notre Dame is #1. U mad haters?

BTW, the spread option is a Poussie offense, and no tam that runs it has ever won anything. Play liek men you pillow biters.

Latest posts