K-State v Oregon NCAA Championship?

MeatMan

Just could end up that way. How could you keep them out for a one loss SEC team? Thoughts? I'd love to see that matchup!

ESPN has just issued a statement saying that a 4 loss SEC team should play a 5 loss SEC team before any other conference gets a shot...

I really no longer care about college football at this point. Iowa football has drained any and all desire to watch college football out of me until next year. I am watching HGTV (love it or list it) atm over the Oregon game... damn you Iowa football, damn you......

I really no longer care about college football at this point. Iowa football has drained any and all desire to watch college football out of me until next year. I am watching HGTV (love it or list it) atm over the Oregon game... damn you Iowa football, damn you......

I hear yea, but it was still pretty sweet to watch Alabama lose at home to Texas A&M. I am almost dreading next Saturday as I will torment myself by putting on my B&G and watch the game hoping some how they find a way to win.

i still like football even when the hawks are bad. really like watching good football. that A&M game was amazing.

I have a gut feeling that 2 of the 3 remaining undefeateds will lose, Bama will win the SEC and sneak into and win the BCS championship.

I hate to see it, but I think it will happen.

ND will lose.

KSU will wind up losing.

Alabama will run the table and sneak in and play Oregon.

Please gawd have Oregon score 1000 points in that game.

ND will lose.

KSU will wind up losing.

This is very possible, but I hope not. KSU still has Texas and a Big XII title game to get through, so they don't have an easy path.

And I'm not sure that ND will win @USC, even though they won @OU. Still plenty of opportunity for Alabama to sneak back in.

ND will lose.

KSU will wind up losing.

I think Kansas State is in good shape, if they can win at Oklahoma then they should be able to win at Baylor. They have Texas at home to finish the season. But either Oregon or Notre Dame could stumble yet as Notre Dame still has to play at USC and Oregon has Stanford and at Oregon State left. Hopefully 1 of them will stay undefeated so that the SEC is blocked out of playing for the NC.

I think Kansas State is in good shape, if they can win at Oklahoma then they should be able to win at Baylor. They have Texas at home to finish the season. But either Oregon or Notre Dame could stumble yet as Notre Dame still has to play at USC and Oregon has Stanford and at Oregon State left. Hopefully 1 of them will stay undefeated so that the SEC is blocked out of playing for the NC.

I truly think they lose to Texas at the end of the year. But I hope not.

This is very possible, but I hope not. KSU still has Texas and a Big XII title game to get through, so they don't have an easy path.

And I'm not sure that ND will win @USC, even though they won @OU. Still plenty of opportunity for Alabama to sneak back in.

KSU doesn't have the B12 title game.

No Big 12 title game. They just have Baylor and Texas. IMO no way either team can stop their rushing attack but Texas is playing much better than they were at the start of the year.

No Big 12 title game. They just have Baylor and Texas. IMO no way either team can stop their rushing attack but Texas is playing much better than they were at the start of the year.

I've obviously missed something.. Why no Big XII title game?

That said, I like K-State's chances of winning out much more if they only have 2 games left.

Latest posts