Completions: 80
Attempts: 154
Completion %: 52

Yards: 763
Yards per attempt: 5

TDs: 2
INTs: 4

Iowa's points per game: 11.25
Opponents points per game: 19.25 (He has nothing to do with this stat, just wanted to show how little was needed to outscore their opponents over this 4 game stretch)
Record 1-3

More concerning than these numbers is that there isn't a QB on the roster who can challege him for playing time. We're talking about 1/3 on a season here.

Very concerning stats for a fifth year senior QB, who is the only one that has been given time on the field since Stanzi.

Let's see how he does with the Panthers. But I would hope Kirk could use Jake for a series or two next week. For experience and for a JVB wake up call.

Very concerning stats for a fifth year senior QB, who is the only one that has been given time on the field since Stanzi.

This is the most disappointing part for me. 5th year SR with two WRs with a year's worth of game exeperience. One a SR, one a SO. Two TEs who have been in the system 3 and 5 years respectively.

Its not all his fault, but being a QB it goes with the territory.

I know its a new system but weren't these guys talking about how much better it was during summer practice?

Latest posts