JVB is not good...yet?

jehawk12

Just how bad JVB would look if he didn't have mcnutt or davis to make these spectacular catches. Hopefully he can make the same leaps in the offseason a stanzi

How is Vandenberg bad? He's an above average QB who is close to being very good.

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound like he's bad he is an above average qb i'm just saying mcnutt and davis make some spectacular catches. He just seems to throw behind guys alot and he can improve

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound like he's bad he is an above average qb i'm just saying mcnutt and davis make some spectacular catches. He just seems to throw behind guys alot and he can improve

It was a db post. Just how bad would he be? Gtfo

They are DI receivers. They damn well better make some catches. They also drop some big ones. Both those aforementioned.

I wish he had thrown the ball away in the end zone, but he handled pressurel pretty well today and made good checks at the LOS.

This season 2624 yards passing, 23 touchdown, 5 interceptions, and completing over 60% of his passes. PS. Good wide receivers make adjustments to the ball....they just don't drop it so much when it's right in there hands....complete nonsense to think JVB is not playing at an all big ten level.

Just how bad JVB would look if he didn't have mcnutt or davis to make these spectacular catches. Hopefully he can make the same leaps in the offseason a stanzi

It might even out for all the catches that are dropped.

This team has areas that aren't very good, but to look at this team and ***** about him is just crazy. :(