JVB & CJF, PTALAT (please take a look at this)

DexterMorgan

This is how you hit you 6'7" TE in the endzone.

512x.jpg

And, Keenan Davis is 6 foot 3 (just like Julio Jones), so also throw passes to him like this. :)

julio.gif

Get that show boating cow poo outta here. Team needs to focus on dem 3 yarders before Kirk can really open it up.

This is how you hit you 6'7" TE in the endzone.

I mentioned this play to my son. When I saw it live I thought about CJF.

And just like using his height you can also have receivers go down 10 yards, plant and come back 3 yards to the QB for a high percentage 7 yard gain on 3rd and 5.

The receiver just needs good technique, doesnt need to be a speedster, but just keep his body between the ball and the dback.

come on hawks it aint that hard (I am not dissing them and I know they are trying hard but the coaches need to work in some staple pass patterns with high % of success).

I mentioned this play to my son. When I saw it live I thought about CJF.

And just like using his height you can also have receivers go down 10 yards, plant and come back 3 yards to the QB for a high percentage 7 yard gain on 3rd and 5.

The receiver just needs good technique, doesnt need to be a speedster, but just keep his body between the ball and the dback.

come on hawks it aint that hard (I am not dissing them and I know they are trying hard but the coaches need to work in some staple pass patterns with high % of success).

WNA?(why no acronym?)

Latest posts