Juwan Howard's anger issues...

Yeah, after I watched Izzo get T'd up in an Elf Suit last night....And then watch Fab 5 dipshit, Fran might be one of the most level headed coaches in the conference.

Yeah, after I watched Izzo get T'd up in an Elf Suit last night....And then watch Fab 5 dipshit, Fran might be one of the most level headed coaches in the conference.

He's not as nearly unstable as opposing fans make him out to be. It's just easy to do as an opposing fan.

The guy grossed something like $152 MIL in the NBA and is currently making $6 MIL /year at scUM.

Jeebbers....what's there to be angry about??
There's big time pressure involved and many can't handle it. Just ask Mickey Joseph or Chris Beard.

You are coach/recruiter/university representative/babysitter/traffic cop/judge/jury/executioner/obeyer of stupid NCAA rules. In addition to trying to beat the other team over there you have to recruit well and legally, deal with the NCAA, deal with your own administration, deal with wealthy boosters, raise money for the university, deal with overbearing parents, babysit young adults, deal with the academic progress of your players, pick them up at two in the morning when they've caused an issue downtown, and now deal with NIL and the transfer portal.

All of that said, some can do it. Juwan can't. I expect him to be the former Michigan coach before the B1G season is over unless he changes-quickly. He isn't Bobby Knight and this isn't the 1970's anymore. The stuff that these coaches got away with professionally and domestically they can't get away with it anymore.

Actually Leopold may be worse than all of them.
There's big time pressure involved and many can't handle it. Just ask Mickey Joseph or Chris Beard.

You are coach/recruiter/university representative/babysitter/traffic cop/judge/jury/executioner/obeyer of stupid NCAA rules. In addition to trying to beat the other team over there you have to recruit well and legally, deal with the NCAA, deal with your own administration, deal with wealthy boosters, raise money for the university, deal with overbearing parents, babysit young adults, deal with the academic progress of your players, pick them up at two in the morning when they've caused an issue downtown, and now deal with NIL and the transfer portal.

All of that said, some can do it. Juwan can't. I expect him to be the former Michigan coach before the B1G season is over unless he changes-quickly. He isn't Bobby Knight and this isn't the 1970's anymore. The stuff that these coaches got away with professionally and domestically they can't get away with it anymore.
The flip side is that high level narcisstic behavior is likely present in most coaches. Two year olds are quite narcistic. Most grow out of it. High level coaches not so much. How much more pressure can there be with 2 parents making 20 per hour with few benefits and 3 kids....and a Jerk boss? Throw in an ex and another child with joint custody.

alfred-e-neumanjpg-b4828196ac358151.jpg

I don't agree as well, the look on Fran's face a few games ago was worse than anything I've seen in quite a while. Let's look at the common opponent that has brought these two coaches to their worst behaviors, Whisky and Gard. Nuff said. But Fran has been better but it still lurks in his heart. I still kind of like the passion.
Ummm. No.

I watched the video...

had to laugh that people were so offended.

The internet and social media as made the world a bizarre place.

Latest posts