Juwan Howard held back, ejected in Maryland game

Fran can be like a petulant child. He has thrown his fits. Fran can even be a big time prick to the IA media. He may even be a prick to a certain degree.

That said, what Howard did tonight I think was way, way, worse than what Fran has ever done to this point in time. His statement also had some troubling things in there like his "Chicago" way of handling things.

Horrible look for him and the Michigan program.

The only...and I mean ONLY...good thing about the sport of hockey is that it's accepted and expected that there will be fistfights to settle issues if two guys are beefing. Get a token penalty less than a slap on the wrist, and go about your business.

This could have all been solved if these two douche rockets would've just thrown their clipboards down, grabbed each other by the 1/4 zip, and started bangin'.

To be fair, Sturgeon wouldn't have said shit in the first place because he knows Howard would send him to the ER. Therefore it would've never happened anyway.

Problem solved.

Allow one-on-one fighting in college basketball and give a 5 minute penalty.
This is funny! Similarly, I've often thought that games should be call-yer-own, just like the glory days in the Field House. More and more as I watch how terribly inconsistent and out of position the Big10-ish refs are and how much they interfere with the game.

We used to get through it. Rarely any major disputes. To your concept, even those hockey guys on the frozen pond in Saskatchewan found a way to manage / resolve it and complete the game.

Guys know the rules well enough. Let 'em play the game out. ;-)

Howard is playing mind games...he was showing his team he's willing to fight for them. As bush as it may be...when your kids are all bought in like they are...well...it usually works. It's us against them for Michigan right now...and they are united.

They are Big Ten Champs...he's doing something right.
Patrick Ewing, who has a similar pedigree to Howard, is trying the same thing. Claiming an altercation with a security guard in a building he once owned (MSG)

I'd have to read the whole story but it sure sounds like he's trying to create an us against the world mentality by any means possible, real or implied.

This is funny! Similarly, I've often thought that games should be call-yer-own, just like the glory days in the Field House. More and more as I watch how terribly inconsistent and out of position the Big10-ish refs are and how much they interfere with the game.

We used to get through it. Rarely any major disputes. To your concept, even those hockey guys on the frozen pond in Saskatchewan found a way to manage / resolve it and complete the game.

Guys know the rules well enough. Let 'em play the game out. ;-)
Two hockey players dropping the gloves and settling it is better than people holding it in until they start swinging sticks and using their skates as machetes.

You can do scary damage with that stuff.

Patrick Ewing, who has a similar pedigree to Howard, is trying the same thing. Claiming an altercation with a security guard in a building he once owned (MSG)

I'd have to read the whole story but it sure sounds like he's trying to create an us against the world mentality by any means possible, real or implied.
Not a bad play. But there are ways to go about is without looking like a buffoon.

My son went to G’town. He’s a big fan of what Ewing’s done there.

Not a bad play. But there are ways to go about is without looking like a buffoon.

My son went to G’town. He’s a big fan of what Ewing’s done there.
Ewing was a college legend, and not bad in the NBA either.

Like Charles Barkley, John Stockton and Karl Malone, Jordan kept him ringless. I think Michael enjoyed denying them championships more than he enjoyed winning them.

howard is a PunkAss Bitch

He is about 10 years younger than Turgeon and about a foot taller

Howard is a very good coach and recruiter

Other than that he is a crybaby sissy

When the wolverines were destroying the Hawks he was screaming
at the zebras all the time

PrimaDonnaMotherFucker who demands the attention

GIF leave - animated GIF on GIFER

F him
Late in the first half of today’s game he’s halfway on the court aggressively making a traveling foul signal with an Ohio State attacker a couple feet away.

Whiny punk ass bitch indeed.

OSU against Iowa tomorrow.....book it. Howard is good, but his emotion gets in his way. Maybe it's a whole state of Michigan thing.

The worse thing that could have happened is Howard being named B1G Coach of the Year. In his mind that will entitle him to be a little bitch the rest of his B1G tenure.

Latest posts