Just win baby...make orange Indians go splat official game thread.

People want to bag on JBo but all I saw was Iowa players passing the ball and not taking the big shot. Garza wouldn't, either did our wings, only Keegan shot one and JBo. If you want to blame the guy who is willing to try to make the shot or make a play, ok, but no one else was willing to do it.

If they allow 20-25% of fan capacity in Indiana sites, Ill, Purdue, Ohio St, Mich - whoever can there will have some 'homecourt advantage'.

Or are tickets already delegated/sold ??

OK, when we got to within 5 late, I thought we had a chance, but we had to execute, which we didn't. I didn't expect Iowa would win, Ill-annoys was coming off a blow out, we were coming off a war. Garza was gassed at the end, and IL basically killed us inside. I don't normally drop F bombs on this website, or any website for that matter, but I fucking hate those cocky fucks from Champaign.........and though I will hate myself for doing so, my bracket will probably have them going a long way. Shit........................

OK, when we got to within 5 late, I thought we had a chance, but we had to execute, which we didn't. I didn't expect Iowa would win, Ill-annoys was coming off a blow out, we were coming off a war. Garza was gassed at the end, and IL basically killed us inside. I don't normally drop F bombs on this website, or any website for that matter, but I fucking hate those cocky fucks from Champaign.........and though I will hate myself for doing so, my bracket will probably have them going a long way. Shit........................
If the refs call fouls then what happened to Michigan will happen to Illinois.

Big tough conference until they get to the tournament and then they fold like a lawn chair.

We shall see if our conference is as tough as everyone thinks or if it is just a bunch of hype to push up tv revenue and keep eyeballs on the tube.

We should be looking at a 14 seed the first round and I am guessing if we win probably about a 4, 5, or 6 seed to advance to the sweet sixteen.

Absolutely HATE all things Illannoy. Simpatico, Dad...except for that f-bomb thing. I usually drop about 25 just rolling my aching old ass out of bed each day. It’s literally my favorite word and God Bless the medieval fucker who coined it.

Sorry, fuckin sidetracked... I, too, will begrudgingly ride the IllSwine-I in the bracket. Hawks...will drop them in the 2nd round.

Well if it cheers any of you up just think how bad they are going to suck next year if they loose both their center and their hot shot guard to the pro’s.

Random thoughts...
Iowa looked tired. Especially on D, and,more turnovers
IL played very well. Lots of energy.
IL points in the paint...ouch.
Luka struggled, but not due to lack of effort
Cockburn played well. But, he was allowed too much physicality
I would (hindsight) rather have played OSU or MICH
We just don’t match up well with IL
I thought our subs played well. Good energy.
I really don’t think our individual players played badly
We did not play as well together on O or D. Surprised me.
I cannot believe Fran did not get a T. I would have been fine if he had. I don’t think the coaches let us down.
BT officials: They have almost completely ruined basketball. I can hardly stand to watch the way games are totally out of control.
BT Officials: Good candidates for retroactive abortion and a new improved gene pool.
Finally, I cannot believe anyone with an IQ in double figures would be critical of the effort put forth by this team today. Thanks guys!

I think it's realistic to say, if Fran couldn't win the big ten reg season or big ten tournament this year, he never will? I suppose during a down year maybe?

He puts together solid teams but it's sort of tiring to never really see his teams out perform expectations. This is a team that was talented enough to compete for a big ten title, and for some of the season they in that ballpark. But honestly a great coach should be able to take this squad to the elite 8.

I'm am going to be over being much of a fran supporter if his squad loses before sweet 16, or is not competitive in that game. Its awesome to seem him get some talent at iowa, but if he never does anything special with it, what's the point.

Make the elite 8, and I'll step off that take. Come on Fran, coach them up. Make them believe in themselves.