Just win baby...make orange Indians go splat official game thread.

This ref. style is why Iowa will do better in the NCAA Tourney, they don't allow this type of mugging in the "real games". This is old school Big Ten ball. But I don't know why such selective calls.

joe T really needs to work on his shot this summer...

can;t be a division 1 point guard in 2021 that people sag of off.. it kills the offense and leads him to turn the ball over.

that attempted feed bounce pass was picked off before he ever let it go... telegraphed
Morse Code – STEMout

Listen to that announcer. Iowa’s one free throw to Illinois seven............. seriously dumb ass it called not calling fouls against Illinois and then calling no existent fouls or touch fouls against Iowa.

I smell Vegas.

Surprise Fran hasn’t gone off on the officiating.

Listen to that announcer. Iowa’s one free throw to Illinois seven............. seriously dumb ass it called not calling fouls against Illinois and then calling no existent fouls or touch fouls against Iowa.

I smell Vegas.

Surprise Fran hasn’t gone off on the officiating.
Not the type of game you can win against this team that is for sure

have said it for years. Iowa has no guard play. Soft. No one drives the basketball except for Touissant and Fran doesn’t play him much. Until he recruits guys that can defend the dribble drive as well as have length on the perimeter in defending the three...and players that can create off the bounce. The program goes nowhere (davis style), unless a generational player like garza lands in your lap