Just saw on ESPNU bottom line

Raziel

Jacorey Shepard decommits from Iowa and commits to Kansas....thats kind of a bummer.

Turner Gill is most likely a very good recruiter. Having played the game at a very high level, I'd imagine he relates well to players.

Chuck Long was also mentioned in the Rivals article --- cant blame him with the style of offense at KU.

Jacorey Shepard decommits from Iowa and commits to Kansas....thats kind of a bummer.
Not necessarily. Depends upon who the Hawkeyes are able to snare as a third WR recruit in his stead.
Without having any notion as to their relative potential I sort of always have hoped that Quinn Early's kid would establish himself as a high ceiling prospect that the Hawkeyes would offer. Beyond the obvious sentimental factor it might be a chance to get a presence in the San Diego area, which is so deep in talented athletes from football to baseball etc.

The kid didnt have great size and was on the fence for a while now. Iowa has quite a few prospects who are HIGHLY rated WR and still have us in the picture. Hopefully we can secure one of these big name guys in his place. He didnt want to be a Hawkeye, not a huge lose in my eyes.........

Latest posts