Just once...

Can we go for the jugular! After the Greenwood pick, we need to pounce on Wisconsin. I think we missed a golden opportunity to put us up by two scores. I know we can't change anything now, but I would love for us to put a team down and out for once!

Can we go for the jugular! After the Greenwood pick, we need to pounce on Wisconsin. I think we missed a golden opportunity to put us up by two scores. I know we can't change anything now, but I would love for us to put a team down and out for once!

I don't feel we are a go for the jugular team - slow and steady wins the race with this staff.

I don't feel we are a go for the jugular team - slow and steady wins the race with this staff.

We have the ability to close the sale in every game but we get back on our heels and wait for the other team to make a mistake. Not gonna happen every time.

Amen, that was the key to winning the game. We went conservative on the calls and settled for 3 with a 3 point lead. Hadn't stopped their O at all. Don't understand it, just don't understand it.

I understand thats who we are, but at what point do you try and put someone down. With that pick we gained the momentum and had a chance to keep it the rest of the way.

I don't think you can equate calling run plays with being conservative. Wisconsin called a ton of run plays on their game-winning drives and it worked out fine for them. The bottom line is that we just didn't execute well enough to get to the end zone. It's frustrating, because there were times when we looked like we could have anything we wanted out there, but we did not execute in that particular situation.

Unless you're suggesting we should have gone for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal. Yeah... that's probably never going to happen in that particular situation with this coaching staff. The Hayden Fry exotic play-calling never really filtered down to KF, for better or for worse, I guess.

I had a bad feeling when we did not get that TD.

Ditto. That was our chance to really put the game away.. Didn't happen. Only up 6, the way Wisconsin as moving the ball, it really did feel like we didn't even get the FG.. I would have only felt good if we had made it a 2 possession game at that point.

PA pass on 1st down with DJK or Reisner running a post to the endzone. If it's not there, you check down to Arob, or another route.

This staff belives in ball control and not being risky. it's why we seem to always be in close games.

I think it was smart to kick the field goal, but I would have liked to see a pass somewhere in the 3 plays before. Rick was moving the chains the whole game.

I think it was smart to kick the field goal, but I would have liked to see a pass somewhere in the 3 plays before. Rick was moving the chains the whole game.

But so was A-Rob. I was actually mad they got so far away from him for awhile in the second half.

At the end of the day, we are good enough to move the ball through the air or on the ground. I don't care how we do it, just do it. They didn't in that situation and it came back to bite us.

I'm still wondering y we never went for 2 after a touchdown? I mean we were totally killing them in the red zone and had them on the heals.

Latest posts