Just Imagine Had It Been....

ND player raped a chick and then she killed herself. They made it disappear.
ND killed a videographer. They made it disappear.
Seems to me that psu should have followed the ND skript vis a vis sanderpsky; they might have gotten away with it.

Just imagine if it had been ND and PSU and every other school, and they killed the people that came forward, and then they hired the Joker and Bane to cause chaos and only Batman was able to save Gotham, I mean Happy Valley.

Why? What religion do you think Joe Paterno was?

I was wondering how long before somebody made that connection in print.

Paterno is/was a devout Catholic. The Catholic church has a history of enabling child-molesters. I don't think it's a coincidence that Paterno took a similar attitude toward what was going on under his nose, and that it was allowed to fester.

A 5 yr-old could connect those dots.

And I'm no "Catholic-hater". I was raised Catholic...perhaps that gives me an even better perspective. As involved in the church as my Mom was, she never pushed me to be an altar boy. I've often wondered if she knew something...and that was why.

ND player raped a chick and then she killed herself. They made it disappear.
ND killed a videographer. They made it disappear.
Seems to me that psu should have followed the ND skript vis a vis sanderpsky; they might have gotten away with it.

Disappear? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I was wondering how long before somebody made that connection in print.

Paterno is/was a devout Catholic. The Catholic church has a history of enabling child-molesters. I don't think it's a coincidence that Paterno took a similar attitude toward what was going on under his nose, and that it was allowed to fester.

A 5 yr-old could connect those dots.

Are you sure that's not asinine? Because I'm pretty sure that's asinine.

Are you sure that's not asinine? Because I'm pretty sure that's asinine.

State your argument. Or are you just another gutless internet name-caller?

We are all products of our upbringing and the cutures to which we were exposed. It's a pretty reasonable connection to make...psychiatrists, criminal investigators and prosecuting attorneys (among others) do it routinely.

Last edited:
Don't you know ND is irrelevent?

brian-kelly.jpg

"What you talkin' about Willis?"