Just got my arizona tickets

WildTurkey

Can't wait to head southwest. Whole weekend trip will cost me less than 200 bucks. Bad part is I have to share a hotel room with 3 dudes. They are all good friends and they promised me no bromance so... I was supposed to go to a wedding that weekend with my fiance but that ain't gonna happen! (Still haven't told her by the way). Any ideas on how to break the news to her lightly? Anyways I promise to stand up and be loud all game! Can't freaking wait.......

Can't wait to head southwest. Whole weekend trip will cost me less than 200 bucks. Bad part is I have to share a hotel room with 3 dudes. They are all good friends and they promised me no bromance so... I was supposed to go to a wedding that weekend with my fiance but that ain't gonna happen! (Still haven't told her by the way). Any ideas on how to break the news to her lightly? Anyways I promise to stand up and be loud all game! Can't freaking wait.......

Tell her the day before you leave for Tucson. You'll see her ****** off for a few hours, and by the time you get back, maybe she will have cooled down.

Just got an e-mail from Stubhub, and my tickets will be here on Monday. Can't freaking wait for this one!!

If you don't mind me asking how much did u pay? 4 of us paid 69 bucks each. A bit steep but we called a little late. The stadium only seats 56,000. Hopefully there is at least 10-15,000 hawk fans there. I hope to celebrate a hawk victory on the long drive home.

4 tickets with taxes, fees, etc. came out to $194. We're way down on one end of the field on the sideline, about 5 rows from the top of the bleachers the best I can guess.

I just got 2 of my tickets in the mail today also. I'm still waiting on the other 14 but I'm guessing they will be here soon.

1st row Iowa side $40 a ticket.Ticket says obstruction view.Any one know how bad of a seat this is around 10 yrd line.

1st row Iowa side $40 a ticket.Ticket says obstruction view.Any one know how bad of a seat this is around 10 yrd line.

No one seems to know, I have the same tickets, but around the 40 yard line. I have asked the question over on the Wildcat's scout site (am I allowed to use that word), and they didn't know. I was assured it was from the players being in the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine in the mail today. I'm 4th row in Section 23 (got two more in 4th row of Section 16 coming). Talked to a buddy who went there, said the obstruction would be from the players. Might not see all the action up against the sideline, but should be fine otherwise.

Looked on StubHub last week, prices were 4 times what I paid for mine back in April. Glad I got them early...

Is anyone waiting for Arizona single game tickets, which go on sale August 21?

We have recently decided to go, and I'm wondering what is the best way to get tickets.

The first few rows on the sidelines are considered obstructed view.
That just means the players and any equipment they have could possibly block part of your view.
There won't be any poles or anything like that. It just means you're that close to the field that the players standing could have an obstruction.

The University of Iowa don't sell the first 2(or 4) rows behind the bench because of this reason.
It's really not a big deal. I enjoy sitting very close.

I have tickets in hand. They are not very good seats but I will be there!! Section 22, row 2 possible obstructed view.

For those who need rooms.....better hurry, they are going fast. I had to reserve at Radison Express.....should be interesting!

Just got mine in the mail today. I'm 4th row in Section 23 (got two more in 4th row of Section 16 coming). Talked to a buddy who went there, said the obstruction would be from the players. Might not see all the action up against the sideline, but should be fine otherwise.

Looked on StubHub last week, prices were 4 times what I paid for mine back in April. Glad I got them early...

I looked today just to see what tickets were going for.......crazy! I had my tickets purchased for quite a while as well. I had to buy obstructed view because StubHub or Ticket Masters had nothing else for sale at the time. But, I know the last time the Hawks came to Arizona, you had to take what you could get because the tickets went fast!