Just gonna say it...

McCabe isn't playing well. He's committing stupid fouls. He's been pretty careless with the ball in recent games. He hasn't been hitting his shot for quite some time yet he continues to launch it. In short, he is hurting the team much more than he is helping it. Which means he should not be on the court when the team has other options. I think it's that simple.[/QUOTE]

The truth you speak. Now to defend youself against the ra ra crowd that will call you a troll, not a real fan, ect... Good luck!

The rules of this message board are just right. We can talk, as fans to discuss players, coaches games and as long as it is in a respectful way amongst the posters and not just ripping an amatuer player, I think Jon allows it.

If it is not done in this way, he doesn't. I have no issues just because I don't agree with a poster... whether they are postivie or negative.

Some are a little too sensative.

I think the thing I struggle with most is these are kids (at least at my age - 40s). I have a hard time singling out a kid for having an off night. Some people take the online anonymity a bit too far. I think the question to ask if would you (any fan in general) make the same comment in person to the player or coach you publicly knock on a messageboard or via social media? Chances are ... the answer is "no" and instead you would be asking for his autograph. Messageboard or not, I think we all need to take some responsbility for the critiques we toss into cyberspace ... critiques geared toward a 19-year-old kid playing a game ... a game and level none of us (with the exception of maybe 1% us) were ever good enough to play or coach - at the major level.

The rules of this message board are just right. We can talk, as fans to discuss players, coaches games and as long as it is in a respectful way amongst the posters and not just ripping an amatuer player, I think Jon allows it.

If it is not done in this way, he doesn't. I have no issues just because I don't agree with a poster... whether they are postivie or negative.

Some are a little too sensative.
Ouch-that really hurts

Latest posts