Just bought tickets to the TicketCity Bowl

thejumper5

Front row behind the end zone. 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 drinks, and shipping for just $104 total. At this point, I'm hoping to watch the Hawkeyes there, but I'm going to the game unless the Hawks are playing at the same time, which I don't think is very likely.

nvm, I looked on their website. Cheapest ticket is $30 for endzone, 45 for everywhere else. Still cheap if it is Iowa playing in it.

If you pay face value for the Detroit game, I have some resort property in Michigan to sell you.

Would say the same for TC, but the concessions will probably cost as much as the total cost.

Kinda like buying tickets to a Clone game except they get the dogs, soda and tickets for $10 apiece. Got to fill that stadium somehow.

If you pay face value for the Detroit game, I have some resort property in Michigan to sell you.

Would say the same for TC, but the concessions will probably cost as much as the total cost.

Really? What do they usually go for? Even if Iowa is selected to play there a Tuesday night game does not sound very appealing.

Latest posts