Just a rumor at this point

If true....... Good for Mark. He is that much closer to home(Iowa). I sure do miss Mark. He was pretty easy to talk to and he was a pretty special wrestler. In my mind he was one of the best and I would LOVE to have him back but this would do for now.

While I agree that Mark was special and I really liked him a lot I was rather see him stay at Caly Poly and continue to grow there. If he has a head coaching chance in the big 10 then so be it but I hope that he doesn't come back this way to be an assistant. Unless it's at Iowa of course! Then he is more than welcome!! :)

In a perfect world, I would agree with FF because Mark would be able to do good things with west coast wrestling. However, with the financial mess in Cali, who knows how long the wrestling team will be around. If it is indeed an assistant spot at Illinois, I would like to see Mark get consideration for the American gig. Unless of course I have missed the fact that they filled it.

iowa could use him as a coach merely to teach good riding skills. seems montel could take a lesson or 2 from perry

Latest posts