Junior Day

That will be the day for the first one. Iowa-Penn State basketball game that day.

Off the top of my head...

Daniel Carson
D.J. Johnson
DaShon Bussell
Quincy Patterson

We'll keep putting a list together. Should have something final by the middle of next week.

Saw that Patterson is now going somewhere else on the 5th but that Michael Thompson is going to be coming! That is huge and he is huge.

Patterson committed to VA Tech today. He gone.

Other guys I have confirmed tonight:

Will Putnam '19 OL

Trevor Downing

John Waggoner

Looks like a group from St. Louis coming up with their coach to see ISU on Sat and UI on Sunday. Good to see Downing and Waggoner coming as those are two that I could see going elsewhere. ISU is pressing hard for Downing and it appears the two parties have been spending a lot of time together. Seems all Waggoner needs to hear is a ND offer sometime before it's all over.

Call me a bit surprised if we gain a few, if any, verbals this coming weekend.

STL DB Dallas Craddieth will not be at junior day. He told me he has a church camp this weekend but plans to visit Iowa in the spring.

"I'm going to try to see a lot of schools that have been asking me to visit. So it's going to be hard but I'll definitely make room to visit Iowa."

Looks like a group from St. Louis coming up with their coach to see ISU on Sat and UI on Sunday. Good to see Downing and Waggoner coming as those are two that I could see going elsewhere. ISU is pressing hard for Downing and it appears the two parties have been spending a lot of time together. Seems all Waggoner needs to hear is a ND offer sometime before it's all over.

Call me a bit surprised if we gain a few, if any, verbals this coming weekend.

I am guessing by the time March is over there will be at least 3 more commits.

Latest posts