JUCO SF - Cleanthony Early

HawkeyeRyno said:

08-10-2011 09:46 AMHawkeyeRyno
Awkward, my comments have a different feeling now. Kind of feels like I just made out with my little sister...

Weird! How do you know what that feels like???

He'd be another transfer...that makes him a perfect fit for the Clones!:D

We will take all who can ball.

As I have said over and over, so far, so good on the risky transfer strategy. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, but all signs point to Royce White being a beast. He benched better than anyone in the NBA Combine this year, and he's up to 270 lbs. I'm glad he wasn't that strong when he pushed down that security guard...:D

We will take all who can ball.

As I have said over and over, so far, so good on the risky transfer strategy. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, but all signs point to Royce White being a beast. He benched better than anyone in the NBA Combine this year, and he's up to 270 lbs. I'm glad he wasn't that strong when he pushed down that security guard...:D

Haha...White would've killed the poor guy! I've been hearing good things about White and also an ISU highschool recruit (that they beat Iowa, among others, on) Georges Niang...Fred's getting it rolling, albeit on paper, but you guys have every reason to be pumped up right about now.

Haha...White would've killed the poor guy! I've been hearing good things about White and also an ISU highschool recruit (that they beat Iowa, among others, on) Georges Niang...Fred's getting it rolling, albeit on paper, but you guys have every reason to be pumped up right about now.

Yes, Niang appears to be a good recruit. Also, Okoro is supposed to be a good one, but he's not playing AAU, so no one's talking about him right now (but he had offers from Pitt, Arizona, among others). You guys may have gotten things rolling with Gesell. I'm betting Woodbury is a Hawk soon.

I can't wait until the MBB rivalry is relevant again.

Yes, Niang appears to be a good recruit. Also, Okoro is supposed to be a good one, but he's not playing AAU, so no one's talking about him right now (but he had offers from Pitt, Arizona, among others). You guys may have gotten things rolling with Gesell. I'm betting Woodbury is a Hawk soon.

I hope you're right about Woodbury and totally agree about getting MBB relevant again...it sucks having the rivalry hinge on football, wrestling and WBB...I would've mentioned volleyball, but your hot chicks in hot outfits own our hot chicks in hot outfits so it doesn't count...:p

While I love football and don't follow basketball as closely, there isn't much better than an ISU - IA basketball game when they are both decently talented. Here's to hoping we can catch up.

I hope you're right about Woodbury and totally agree about getting MBB relevant again...it sucks having the rivalry hinge on football, wrestling and WBB...I would've mentioned volleyball, but your hot chicks in hot outfits own our hot chicks in hot outfits so it doesn't count...:p

The only way both our respective basketball teams would have looked any worse the last few years is if they wore bunhuggers. Someone photoshop Brommer in some bunhuggers for me...

The only way both our respective basketball teams would have looked any worse the last few years is if they wore bunhuggers. Someone photoshop Brommer in some bunhuggers for me...

I can't do that...paired with my Brommer "man crush" it would just appear way...WAY...too wrong...:eek:

I'm not calling for the return of 1980's short shorts, but the circus tents that pass for shorts in the modern basketball uniform have got to go. They are supposed to be shorts, not knickers.

images

Look familiar?

I agree, honestly I'd love to see some highly talented ISU/Iowa games, they'd be high scoring and a lot of fun. Plus it might wake up some of the fans that forgot our two teams play.

Latest posts