JUCO RB Ke'aun Kinner

Ok, that makes enough sense. I can't say I know a lot about Kinner, though - is he supposed to be a highly talented prospect? If so, I wouldn't have blamed the staff for taking a chance on the guy and striking while the iron was hot.. But if he is not drastically better than what we already have for next year, then so be it.
No one really knows. Great JUCO stats. No significant offers from any major teams. JUCO prospects are always a crapshoot.

Kirk saw him run and apparently he is pretty fast so doesn't think that will work in Iowa's system.

Kirk saw him run and apparently he is pretty fast so doesn't think that will work in Iowa's system.

I don't care how slow our next feature back is. Really. As long as he can "see" the cutback lane and then plant his outside foot in the ground and get through those gaping cutback holes, we will be better off at RB than we have been in a long time.

Unless the coaches want to continue running outside sweeps with slow RBs, which DID NOT/ CAN NOT/ WILL NOT ever work. That is a different argument than the one I am making.

Parker and Wadley are both fast enough to turn that corner. Need to stop fumbling. Maybe Daniels is the answer, or Hilliard, or Higdon. whichever one of them can see the cutback lane and not fumble, that will be your starter. Canzeri used to be that guy ... not sure what his deal was this year... maybe nagging injuries?

Canzeri used to be that guy ... not sure what his deal was this year... maybe nagging injuries?
He never was that good. It's baffling how he was elevated to elite status by some people. He had a huge game against a crappy Purdue team last year, and that's about all that he's done in his career.

Latest posts