Juan Harris Re-Re-Re-Recommits to Iowa

this is the 3rd time he has committed I believe. He mentioned Iowa would be the only school he visits this year so hopefully that bodes well

Juan and AJ will make a great combination upfront for the Iowa defence. I am looking forward to seeing the havoc that these 2 will bring to opposing offenses.

I'll be welcoming Juan on signing day. He has every right to look around but committing for the 3rd time in 7 months leaves me a little apprehensive. That said, I look forward to seeing you in the back and gold.

Just think about Espenesa, Harris, Lattimore, Golston, Taylor all together on the defensive side of the ball. That's a tough group of guys right there. A potential defensive powerhouse!

At 360 pounds seems to be indecisive about everything except food. Bring him here and it will take 3 years to get him down to a 300 pound playing weight.

At 360 pounds seems to be indecisive about everything except food. Bring him here and it will take 3 years to get him down to a 300 pound playing weight.

Judging from the speed at which he plays with at his current weight, I'm guessing he'll stay north of 300. Very athletic for his size which is why he's such a scary prospect.

It might or might not be important, but my guess is that he has stopped calling the football office each time, and just handles all this on his twitter account. Much easier for everyone...

He did say that this third time is the final time, that he is definitely coming to Iowa. Maybe. Pretty sure. Well, kinda sure...

Kirk: Juan, do you have trouble making decisions?

Juan: Well, yes and no

<rimshot>

Son, what is it with you? Ignorance ? or Appathy?

I don't know, and... I don't care.

seriously, you gotta give credit to the people who were recruiting him. They stayed with it.

So a kid that just finished his sophomore year of high school has already committed, decommitted, recommitted, decommitted, and recommitted again? Perhaps he should just wait another year before actually committing in the first place? That is just ridiculous.

Latest posts