Juan Harris De-Commits from Iowa

I think a lot of it has to do with what he has probably gone through in his life. Seems like has a very unstable home life.

Will he have to sit out all or part of his senior season? When he transferred to NFV he missed most of his sophomore year because Iowa High School rules require transfers to sit 90 days before they can participate in athletics. I have no idea if Wisconsin has any such rule or not.

The 90 day rule is only for open-enrolling (living outside of the district). He's apparently moving to Wisconsin.

I apologize, uhhh, Mr. Insecure?

I understand that my analogy may not be the best one. Obviously it is not the same a dating a girl, but people do change. And in the case of Iowa and Harris many things have changed. You may not be aware, but there are usually about 20 players per class. Given that about 40 players have left, and subsequently been replaced, in addition to the 10 players that Juan has interacted with on social media. Well, you can see that much has changed. If you were unaware, Harris had some issues with some of the other recruits on social media. It is possible that this changed his mind. Who really knows. Still, I understand, at least a little, and I guess I believe in cutting a kid some slack.

Harris hasn't done anything illegal or morally wrong, he just didn't choose the school we root for. I would rather have someone that wants to be wearing the black and gold than someone that doesn't want to be here.

What kind of issues was he having? Arguing or what?

What kind of issues was he having? Arguing or what?

IMO either being an idiot or a dick. I'm fine with someone's opinion, but attacking another poster or a player/coach, or in this case myself, losses my respect. It seems to come from insecure people or people that can't formulate an intelligent argument.

I know, kind of small of me replying, but I'm only human.