Juan Harris commits to Indiana

And again...

CyDlEKHUUAEoPMt.jpg

I know this guy has been on some people's wishlists for a while now, but he is committed and a committment has to be honored by the student athlete and the school and any other school. Ferentz will do the classy thing and let Juan get in touch with the new staff first, and even ask for permission before making any phone calls to this kids family

And now Kevin Wilson is getting fired and so the saga continues for Harris

Would love to see him as an OC at Iowa. Too bad Kirk's agent couldn't have put that in KF's new contract. Basically the stipulation would go like this:
"If my client at Indiana gets canned, you're hiring him here at Iowa. Otherwise we're going to renegotiate Kirk's contract and you know what happens overtime we do that."

Would love to see him as an OC at Iowa. Too bad Kirk's agent couldn't have put that in KF's new contract. Basically the stipulation would go like this:
"If my client at Indiana gets canned, you're hiring him here at Iowa. Otherwise we're going to renegotiate Kirk's contract and you know what happens overtime we do that."
Wonder if he'd be willing to take a back seat now that he's had a taste of the HC life. IU has had some great running backs the past couple of years with Coleman and Howard. Kirk likes to run the ball. Why not.