Jordan Lomax hardest hitter since Sanders?

It's unfortunate that he never lived up to his recruited hype.

I remember watching his High School film, I could have bet my life on the fact that he was going to be the next Bob Sanders. He just couldn't put it all together.

He had a few major injuries... Can't live up to the hype with all of that. He did change positions and work to get to NFL before he got hurt again.

Sanders was special and you could see that when he started his first game and was all over the field. He just destroyed people's will on the football field.

I am with TM I really have not paid attention. The days where you can blow people up are over. That '00 NW game where Sanders intimidated guys into alligator arms the hits he had in that game would draw flags now. Same goes for that '01 alamo bowl where Pagel/Sanders just beat the **** out of Tech receivers. You simply can't hit like that anymore.

to answer the OP, I have no idea if Lomax is the hardest hitter Sanders.

I haven't watched him all that closely this year, so maybe he is the hardest hitter since the Hitman. But Bernstine could lay the lumber, too.

When you say "the Hitman" do you mean Keaton Smiley or Sanders? That was Smiley's nickname when he played at Iowa, but the post references Sanders and there is no mention of the Hitman that I saw.

Latest posts