Jordan diamond's top 5

Do you guys have any idea how many kids name their top 5 on twitter now a days? Tons of them. He's not doing anything different than hundreds of other kids

How would you know? Name one football recruit that had or might have had ISU listed in a presentation like Diamond had. You can't. So **** off.

I think at the 1:06 mark Jaleel tells Jordan to keep Iowa out of his top 5

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsphO_EZ7-Q]Jaleel Johnson - US Army Combine - YouTube[/ame]

Do you guys have any idea how many kids name their top 5 on twitter now a days? Tons of them. He's not doing anything different than hundreds of other kids

It's not the naming it on Twitter. The countdown-style release is what some people are picking at. Most recruits just say their five schools in one tweet (or two if they hit the character limit).

How would you know? Name one football recruit that had or might have had ISU listed in a presentation like Diamond had. You can't. So **** off.

Tons. ISU had a CB that they were after that named his top 3 of ISU, OU, and TT on twitter. 5 days later on twitter he cut it down to OU and TT. All happened on twitter.

Kids do this all the time. To act butt hurt is ridiculous

And for the record, I'm not p*ssed about it. But it could be a sign that perhaps he isn't the right fit for a KF-coached team.

Tons. ISU had a CB that they were after that named his top 3 of ISU, OU, and TT on twitter. 5 days later on twitter he cut it down to OU and TT. All happened on twitter.

Kids do this all the time. To act butt hurt is ridiculous

Don't lie. It wasn't ISU, OU, and TT. It was ISU, Northern Iowa, and Tennessee Tech. The recruit subsequently eliminated ISU.

And for the record, I'm not p*ssed about it. But it could be a sign that perhaps he isn't the right fit for a KF-coached team.

When Iowa had that monster recruiting class in 2005 (i think that was the year) and they had guys picking hats that said Iowa on them,........where those guys not right fits for KF coached teams?

JC people these are 17-18 year old kids enjoying the moment

When Iowa had that monster recruiting class in 2005 (i think that was the year) and they had guys picking hats that said Iowa on them,........where those guys not right fits for KF coached teams?

Hey, I heard Pitt was making a strong move to grab Snaggletooth. Maybe you should go back to CyFan and circle jerk with your brethren and hope he stays.

When wrong, change the subject........

When was I wrong? The hat trick is overplayed but at least they are making their final choice. Tonight, Diamond made a spectacle out of his top 5. It's like he was hosting his own version of "the Bachlorette". Don't pretend you understand. ISU has never been in the position where recruits swoon over you.

When was I wrong? The hat trick is overplayed but at least they are making their final choice. Tonight, Diamond made a spectacle out of his top 5. It's like he was hosting his own version of "the Bachlorette".

+1 Chad

I was told let them enjoy the moment in another post... Its too much nowadays, just say where the fuk youre going.

When was I wrong? The hat trick is overplayed but at least they are making their final choice. Tonig\ht, Diamond made a spectacle out of his top 5. It's like he was hosting his own version of "the Bachlorette". Don't pretend you understand. ISU has never been in the position where recruits swoon over you.

You asked for other examples. I gave you one. It happens every day. This kid isn't the only one that has announced his top 5 via twitter. Your only hurt b/c he didn't pick Iowa. If he picked Iowa you wouldn't say ****. Grow a sack dude

And most of those kids from that class never lived up to their hype or left. They weren't a good fit because they came in thinking they were already given the #1 spot because of their stars and got beat out by kids with more of a chip on their shoulder. That's why Kirk goes after a lot of these overlooked kids, he's proven he can develop unheralded recruits into NFL prospects.

You asked for other examples. I gave you one. It happens every day. This kid isn't the only one that has announced his top 5 via twitter. Your only hurt b/c he didn't pick Iowa. If he picked Iowa you wouldn't say ****. Grow a sack dude

Get a clue clownie. You have absolutely no frame of reference in this conversation.

Ironic, isn't it, that a bunch of guys stalking an 18 year old kid are now turning on him because they claim he is demanding too much attention...

Latest posts