Jordan Bohannon Trolling The NCAA

I’ve heard a lot of talk from the bohannon boys through the years. I’ll be glad when their voice is gone from the sport. Part of jordan’s issues come from his “know it all brothers” imo

I’ve heard a lot of talk from the bohannon boys through the years. I’ll be glad when their voice is gone from the sport. Part of jordan’s issues come from his “know it all brothers” imo

Micheal Jacobsen trolling the NCAA would be awesome. Other than Jake Sullivan, we all know that he is on your all-time fav list.

Jordan's issues are that he has extremely talented brothers? lol. While we all know you aren't a Hawkeye fan, most people try and conceal it better.

So...to be a real iowa fan...i must lower my expectations? No thanks
I didn't say that nor do I have any idea what you are talking about. I said Jordan had talented brothers, he does. Why anyone would have a problem with that, specifically a Hawkeye fan, is odd.

I didn't say that nor do I have any idea what you are talking about. I said Jordan had talented brothers, he does. Why anyone would have a problem with that, specifically a Hawkeye fan, is odd.
You said, “while we all know you aren’t an iowa fan”. I’m an iowa fan alright. Have been for 60 yrs. it’s why I come to the board einstein and have a working knowledge of the history. I simply don’t like the low expectations of the current fanbase so get criticized on here for not being a fan so that’s where that comes from. And, not a jobo fan at all. Don’t like that style of pg nor red face’s style since he’s been here

You said, “while we all know you aren’t an iowa fan”. I’m an iowa fan alright. Have been for 60 yrs. it’s why I come to the board einstein and have a working knowledge of the history. I simply don’t like the low expectations of the current fanbase so get criticized on here for not being a fan so that’s where that comes from. And, not a jobo fan at all. Don’t like that style of pg nor red face’s style since he’s been here
FXLThSZ.jpg

you are lying, period and everyone knows it.