Jordan Bohannon Involved in Physical Altercation

I hope you’re proud of yourself asshole.
I am kind of proud myself, so thank you. Jordan got railed on this site by a bunch of dickbags that have no idea of his situation. I gave kudos to a great kid and Hawkeye, like I always do. I am a Hawkeye fan so cheering for our players comes really natural to me. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in my life, at any level. I am sorry for whatever reason that I got on your radar and now every interaction we have has to go like this. You think so poorly of me to call me an asshole which is weird because I typically get along really well with Hawkeye fans. I can definitely be an asshole though so you aren't wrong, but I didn't lack any integrity by bringing this up on a thread that tore apart the character of one of the best Hawkeye basketball players to ever come through this school.

I am kind of proud myself, so thank you. Jordan got railed on this site by a bunch of dickbags that have no idea of his situation. I gave kudos to a great kid and Hawkeye, like I always do. I am a Hawkeye fan so cheering for our players comes really natural to me. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in my life, at any level. I am sorry for whatever reason that I got on your radar and now every interaction we have has to go like this. You think so poorly of me to call me an asshole which is weird because I typically get along really well with Hawkeye fans. I can definitely be an asshole though so you aren't wrong, but I didn't lack any integrity by bringing this up on a thread that tore apart the character of one of the best Hawkeye basketball players to ever come through this school.
Sad, you claim to be such a fan yet you drag up this thread to remind everyone of a day I’m sure he’s not proud of.

If you’re such a fan you would have started a new thread acknowledging his good deed and left this thread alone. You are an asshole for dragging this shit back up.

Sad, you claim to be such a fan yet you drag up this thread to remind everyone of a day I’m sure he’s not proud of.

If you’re such a fan you would have started a new thread acknowledging his good deed and left this thread alone. You are an asshole for dragging this shit back up.
Nah I'm good.

How does this tweet prove that Jordan does not want to put that day behind him?
You said no doubt that Jordan is trying to move on with his adult life. Yet, Jordan signed with a marketing group that represents athletes last week. It completely refutes what you "no doubted", try and keep up.

You said no doubt that Jordan is trying to move on with his adult life. Yet, Jordan signed with a marketing group that represents athletes last week. It completely refutes what you "no doubted", try and keep up.
He seems a bit wound up about this. I actually found it redeeming to note JB grew up in front of us. His immaturity for a while was well noted and detrimental. Glad you brought up his growing up, assuming it's real. We all pretend to be perfect and he lived his life out in front of us. Discussing it to some degree is fair on a place like this. I wish JB well. One doesn't usually overcome major problems (even minor ones) without looking it square in the eye.

He seems a bit wound up about this. I actually found it redeeming to note JB grew up in front of us. His immaturity for a while was well noted and detrimental. Glad you brought up his growing up, assuming it's real. We all pretend to be perfect and he lived his life out in front of us. Discussing it to some degree is fair on a place like this. I wish JB well. One doesn't usually overcome major problems (even minor ones) without looking it square in the eye.
I've always been in the camp that Jordan was just a regular kid and that his social media takes and cocky attitude never bothered me in the slightest. He's privileged and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and comes from a long line of athletes in this state, but IMO, that doesn't and hasn't reflected poorly on his character. I've never had any doubt about his character because I've watched him interact with fans, his team mates and other people in the Iowa program for 5 seasons prior to this incident. He's been a great ambassador for Iowa athletics.

I know Ssckelley is trolling me and I've been in his cross hairs for a while. I like him, always have and It doesn't bother me. I get what he's doing. He just has to say some really off the wall shit to get me even to notice. It worked here.

I also understand that what these kids have more of than anything is down time. Let him play Fortnight. Let him advocate for player rights. Let him lip off to some dipshit fans on line. He has the time. I never thought he deserved to be torn apart on this thread and it's always stuck with me. I was very happy to bring this thread back up cause there is a lot of really dumb shit said on it and I love reminding people of their hot takes.

The person that needs to keep up with anything is you. I don’t know JBo at all but I can guarantee he does not like talking about that night, it wasn’t a good look for him. THAT is what he’s moving on from.

Almost agree with you except for the whole posting it on this thread is getting him railed again. But carry on with your agenda.

Kelley and GoodCo are Cool

Gold is 24 Carat

And Atomic got Buzzed at Bubba Restaurant Downtown DM

It's All Good

Jordan is the college three-point sharpshooter of the year

Best in the business

:cool:

Good is getting railed, not JB. I don't see anyone railing JB. He did it. He was public. He did it publicly. He'll live with it. Someday probably laugh at it and maybe think it was a learning moment that could have been uglier.
For good reason, he should have let this thread die. We don’t need to rehash this shit.

The person that needs to keep up with anything is you. I don’t know JBo at all but I can guarantee he does not like talking about that night, it wasn’t a good look for him. THAT is what he’s moving on from.
I’m not talking about that night at all. I didn’t rehash anything. I posted something great he did despite the nasty shit said about him on this site by supposed Iowa fans. I’ve posted that he’s a great kid and I’m a proud Hawkeye fan to support him. I support Iowa athletics, I know it’s a novelty role on this site but I assure you Jordan appreciates supportive fans that stuck up for him while little bitches took their shots at him anonymously on the internet. I don’t know him either, but I’m positive he feels that way. I’d imagine he’d think you were a tool, but I can’t speak for him. I think a lot of players think our fans our tools, you wrote the book on it though so I feel like I can sorta speak for him.

Last edited:
I’m not talking about that night at all. I didn’t rehash anything. I posted something great he did despite the nasty shit said about him on this site by supposed Iowa fans. I’ve posted that he’s a great kid and I’m a proud Hawkeye fan to support him. I support Iowa athletics, I know it’s a novelty role on this site but I assure you Jordan appreciates supportive fans that stuck up for him while little bitches took their shots at him anonymously on the internet. I don’t know him either, but I’m positive he feels that way. I’d imagine he’d think you were a tool, but I can’t speak for him. I think a lot of players think our fans our tools, you wrote the book on it though so I feel like I can sorta speak for him.

More reason to have let this thread die off the vine.