Jordan Bohannon, Hawkeyes Blow Out Nebraska

Great to pulverize an inferior team like that when the W's are worth their weight in gold for B10 seeding.

Biggest concern is obviously CJ. I wasn't real clear on what happened. Seemed to be holding his shin, but sometimes guys do that when it's an ankle. Let's hope he is healthy, he's a critical cog as far as making this team go 'round on both ends of the court.

I also have to give props to Toussaint. I feel like I have been very hard on him but, wow, a different player over these last two games. The physical tools have been there since his freshman season but he just hasn't played with his head in the game this year. The last two games have been a complete 180 on that front. Assuming he can keep this up, he is back to being a no-brainer as the backup PG and the odds on favorite to take the starting spot next season. Something seems to have clicked for him - so much less dribbling and he seems to have come to the realization that he doesn't need to make a play every time he touches the ball. A lot of the time, the answer is to just keep the ball moving and be a cog in the machine. Keep it up!!!

Great to pulverize an inferior team like that when the W's are worth their weight in gold for B10 seeding.

Biggest concern is obviously CJ. I wasn't real clear on what happened. Seemed to be holding his shin, but sometimes guys do that when it's an ankle. Let's hope he is healthy, he's a critical cog as far as making this team go 'round on both ends of the court.

I also have to give props to Toussaint. I feel like I have been very hard on him but, wow, a different player over these last two games. The physical tools have been there since his freshman season but he just hasn't played with his head in the game this year. The last two games have been a complete 180 on that front. Assuming he can keep this up, he is back to being a no-brainer as the backup PG and the odds on favorite to take the starting spot next season. Something seems to have clicked for him - so much less dribbling and he seems to have come to the realization that he doesn't need to make a play every time he touches the ball. A lot of the time, the answer is to just keep the ball moving and be a cog in the machine. Keep it up!!!
I thought CJ looked okay...was on the bench, etc. Toussaint and Patrick have some chemistry on the court. T has fed P for layups and dunks at least half a dozen times recently.

I thought CJ looked okay...was on the bench, etc. Toussaint and Patrick have some chemistry on the court. T has fed P for layups and dunks at least half a dozen times recently.
Ole Patrick was out there taking names. Bet that was a lot of fun for him. It sure was for me to watch. He and the Murray boys are going to be monsters the next few years

Ole Patrick was out there taking names. Bet that was a lot of fun for him. It sure was for me to watch. He and the Murray boys are going to be monsters the next few years
He reminds me a bit of Aaron White, can really get off the floor and moves very fluidly with and without the ball. Really looking forward to see him continue to develop.

Latest posts