Jon---

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

Either you haven't seen The Hangover, or you can't take a joke... You closed this original post because why? I was not seriously calling anyone "retarded," hence the movie reference. It's whatever though. So who is the new coach going to be?

Last edited:
... You closed this original post because why?
Probably because he is the ADMIN and can. getting a post deleted isnt the end of the world. Just let it go and find something else stupid too post.

... You closed this original post because why?
Probably because he is the ADMIN and can. getting a post deleted isnt the end of the world. Just let it go and find something else stupid too post.

Ironic that you call me stupid and can't spell the word "to" correctly.

OK though, I have seen a million "stupid" posts about this topic (people overreacting to a coach losing in round one), and Jon even addressed it in his front page story after I posted this. I was simply trying to add humor to it at the same time. Didn't think it was "stupid," but OK. Will you be the next coach, BJ?

You're so funny. Welcome aboard. I can't wait to continue to read your contributions here on this site. That is if Jon keeps me around. I may get "banned" for re-posting this.

And for the record, nobody answered my original questions about why you would eliminate a candidate for the reasons I listed? I thought it was a legitimate question to ask, although I clearly struck out on the humor aspect of the post.

I don't like that word, never have and never will and don't want to see it used in any form here. There are other ways to convey a point, and the chuckle hut is down the road.

And no, have not seen The Hangover, and won't watch it.

With stuff like this, email me. Let's not clutter the board with another post that has nothing to do with Iowa basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts