Jon... Soundoff at 4:00 right?

Well that doesn't help me too much. That description fits just about everybody in these parts....too many clown fans around here!

WOOHOO! It's on the .com...I take back all of the mean things I've ever said about you twinlaker! Well, except for that..."one" thing...you bastard!

Eww...heading for Ames?
:D

Who, me? Never! I wouldn't do such s thing! Whatever gave you that idea? Why, I'm hurt that you would accuse me of such a thing! Besides, if I were to do such a thing, which I'm NOT, it would only be to get some pizza somewhere like the Pit, or Black Market, if they even have such places there.

:D

Who, me? Never! I wouldn't do such s thing! Whatever gave you that idea? Why, I'm hurt that you would accuse me of such a thing! Besides, if I were to do such a thing, which I'm NOT, it would only be to get some pizza somewhere like the Pit, or Black Market, if they even have such places there.

I have NO idea...I'd be surprised if they even have a Legends...in Campus Town...on the 7th floor of the Legacy Tower...with a great view of the campus...and the big ugly power plant...

VH, what the hell was that? A straight up question??? :p

I couldn't spoof them! They are such nice serious guys. Plus, I really do want to know what Eddy thinks the 3 keys to a win over MSU are.
Was that JD or deace who took my call and laffed?

No snarkiness, no shout out at Mesa?:confused:

hahaha no way
I may want to call again next week, so why would I burn a new bridge? plus, how cool is it for little ol' WHO SoundOff to have a caller from Norf Ca'lina??

Latest posts