Jon Miller: Thank you!

ChosenChildren

I was reading several articles and posts on this board this evening and the thought occurred to me that we never adequately thank Jon Miller for making this all possible. This message board increases the fun and excitement of being a Hawkeye fan. Jon's analysis is always interesting and enjoyable to read. Jon tries to be fair and treats jerks (like me) with respect. It is just a really professional approach, and it has become a "must read" for Iowa fans.

Thanks again, Mr. Miller.:) Beat State!!!

I agree. Jon you are very good in front of a camera and I could not do what you do. You have good solid insights. I do not agree with being too conservative on the Iowa season but can see your point of view and you may well be right. Thanks Jon and keep up your good work. Thanks also for MMQB again this year....very valuable.

I would like to add a thanks for creating a free to use site. it just annoys me other sites that make you pay get the good info. not all of us have the luxury to join those sites.

Concur. I really enjoy the site and it's one of my "daily visits" on the interwebs. You have a good vision and create good products that people like. And, you're awesome because you're a hawkeye.

I was reading several articles and posts on this board this evening and the thought occurred to me that we never adequately thank Jon Miller for making this all possible. This message board increases the fun and excitement of being a Hawkeye fan. Jon's analysis is always interesting and enjoyable to read. Jon tries to be fair and treats jerks (like me) with respect. It is just a really professional approach, and it has become a "must read" for Iowa fans.

Thanks again, Mr. Miller.:) Beat State!!!

You do know that Jon does this as part of his living, right? He makes money.

Thanks everyone, even The Boss, in his own way ;)

I love it, and intend to do this until I take the dirt nap.

There are plenty of jerks who try to pick apart Jon's work. Fact is...99% of em couldn't do the job he does if they tried.

Thanks Jon!

I think we've had this thread before. I can swear I've thanked Jon for helping me to nearly fail a class because I'd rather be on this site than learn about organisms of the Precambrian Period. :D

I will echo what others have said as I stumbled upon the site a couple of years ago and have been enjoying the insight and opportunity to provide pics ever since.

photohawk
IowaSportsPictures

Latest posts