Jon, I hope you talk Orange Bowl tomorrow...

83Hawk

Banned
I turn on KXNO this morning at 6:40 hoping to bask in the afterglow of one of Iowa's biggest FB wins ever and what do I get?

20 solid minutes of Iowa State basketball talk.

I'm not saying don't talk about ISU's game today...but cripes...save it for the last segment of the program.

ISU is going to get rolled up by Duke tonight, and Chris Williams was hosting the show. Him and Matt both poo-pooed Iowa's chances of winning yesterday afternoon, so you shouldn't be surprised Chris didn't talk about the Hawks.

ISU is going to get rolled up by Duke tonight, and Chris Williams was hosting the show. Him and Matt both poo-pooed Iowa's chances of winning yesterday afternoon, so you shouldn't be surprised Chris didn't talk about the Hawks.

That's simply not true at all. I picked Iowa to win the game 28-21.

We talked about what would happen if Robinson didn't play. That was it. I never once said that I thought Iowa would lose.

I turn on KXNO this morning at 6:40 hoping to bask in the afterglow of one of Iowa's biggest FB wins ever and what do I get?

20 solid minutes of Iowa State basketball talk.

I'm not saying don't talk about ISU's game today...but cripes...save it for the last segment of the program.

cyclone fanatic has a 70 page, 1000+ post thread about the Orange bowl....but dont try and tell clone fans they are obsessed with Iowa at all

I enjoyed the "props" to Norm Parker which was 2 seconds of mentioning Norm and 10 minutes of how Iowa State's defensive coordinator may be the next big thing.

I enjoyed the "props" to Norm Parker which was 2 seconds of mentioning Norm and 10 minutes of how Iowa State's defensive coordinator may be the next big thing.

Norm is the greatest, and I wish we could call out all the guys from the old site in years past who said Norm had to go. Ive never had the privilege of meeting Norm, but have met Wally at ISU a few times, hes a great guy . I would assume hes a lot like Norm, hes been around the block(he has a championship title) and did a good job with the little talent he had on hand As a huge hawk fan I can tell you that you would all enjoy having a refreshment with Wally.

Not a fair thread...Deace and Chris talked Orange Bowl for the first solid half hour of the program, skipping the first break if I remember correctly, then came back and talked ISU-Duke for 20 minutes and most if not all of the 2nd hour was phone calls about the Orange Bowl win.

Latest posts