Jon, How cool is it to be you right now?

TheRickHawk

I was at the game, and looked down on the field, when the troopers were taking the ball away from the fan that caught it (everyone was booing the troopers) and there is Jon Miller on the field, working for the Big Ten Network. Just moments before, Mr and Mr's Ashton Kutcher walked by. Knowing that Jon has been on cloud 9 lately, and the way his career is taking off in the TV aspect, having a successfull morning radio program, the after game soundoff, getting his own show on BTN...seeing his beloved Hawks from the sideline...it's good to be you Jon..it's good to be you....we all are living vicariously through you!!!

I'm sure your getting stretched pretty thin, but enjoy it while you can maintain it!

OK, am I the only one who thinks this post is a little creepy?

No, DM, you're not. :rolleyes:

Not to mention that everybody here already knows that the "coolest guy to be" is okeefe4prez.

OK, am I the only one who thinks this post is a little creepy?

Whoah, that wasn't what I was going for.....just jelousy on my part....how cool would it be as a hawk fan????

BTW, if I'm the Chargers....I'm not punting to the Chiefs anymore.....out of bounds!

Whoah, that wasn't what I was going for.....just jelousy on my part....how cool would it be as a hawk fan????

pretty damn cool, Rick. :)
we're just busting you (at least I am), don't sweat it.
I think everybody here is proud of Jon, and I'd guess at least a small part of each of us wishes we had Hawkeye All-Access as he does now.

Meg: Hey Brian!

Brian: Hey Meg! Listen I hope you feel alright about our talk the other day. You know about us just being friends and all.

Meg: Oh yeah, no I'm fine. And hey I wanted to thank you for being so great for me, so I baked you a pie.

Brian: Oh wow. Hey that looks delicious. Mmm, oh, this is good. What's in there?

Meg: Well, theres some apples and some cinnemon... and my hair.

Brian: What?

Meg: My hair's in the pie Brian. And now, it's inside of you. Part of me, is inside of you, Brian. Do you feel me Brian? Do you feel me inside of you?

Meg: Hey Brian!

Brian: Hey Meg! Listen I hope you feel alright about our talk the other day. You know about us just being friends and all.

Meg: Oh yeah, no I'm fine. And hey I wanted to thank you for being so great for me, so I baked you a pie.

Brian: Oh wow. Hey that looks delicious. Mmm, oh, this is good. What's in there?

Meg: Well, theres some apples and some cinnemon... and my hair.

Brian: What?

Meg: My hair's in the pie Brian. And now, it's inside of you. Part of me, is inside of you, Brian. Do you feel me Brian? Do you feel me inside of you?

Ha! I remember that one. Remember though, everybody hates Meg.

I changed poopy diapers yesterday..put my girls to bed..forgot a few errands and was reminded about it. Things are pretty normal.

Latest posts