JON! DEFEND THE COACHES!

Ben123456

KOK didn't get enough sleep,
KF was cold, Parker's absence really hurt the "Best" Defense in the Big Ten.

I want excuses and I want them now!

And, Jon, don't forget to put in a plug for Stanzi, "one of the finest quarterbacks Iowa has had." Right, pass the kool aid.

We just lost to a 2-9 team and we didn't even care. A corner and RB out does not mean a team shows up completely unaware that there's a game today.

Jon does not need to defend the coaches, just because he is a fan like us, who happens to be close to the team, coaches, etc.......he is like us, disappointed and down. I wanted more wins this season, but it just didn't happen. We have the right coach in place.

The first thing he'll do is go do soundoff. There, he and Zabel will talk down to anyone who calls in and dares to criticize this staff or the players.

Weird...up by 4 points with the ball at midfield in the 4th Quarter. Proceeding to throw a fade route and follow that up with a 2 yard pass pattern on 3rd and 10.

Coaching...playcalling....same ****...different day.

We just lost to a 2-9 team and we didn't even care. A corner and RB out does not mean a team shows up completely unaware that there's a game today.

Excuses aren't good but excuses like that make me sick. :confused:

Please don't blame this on our running back being out. Coker played a hell of a game and broke more tackles then anyone's broke since Greene was here. Yeah, he fumbled, but if we didn't have his great runs during the game it would have already been out of reach.

This team has MAJOR problems, but Coker was one the only bright spots on a team that played like crap. If you're blaming him I think it's time to go to bed.

This season falls square on the shoulders of the head coach. Yes we had holes and injuries that negated a chance at a magical season but to play with a 'mail it in' attitude was absolutely unforgiveable in my book. KF is directly responsible for the team's desire, hunger and attitude.... of which it really had none since the MSU game. We should have lost out since MSU and almost did.

If he was a man of honor he'd donate his full salaray to a charity for this season's coaching job and result. I saw some pathetic play and attitude. The fans brought it the program did not. This season was all about a FAT CAT program including the coaches.

I'd decline a bowl.... we don't deserve it and played with such little pride why bother.

Jon does not need to defend the coaches, just because he is a fan like us, who happens to be close to the team, coaches, etc.......he is like us, disappointed and down. I wanted more wins this season, but it just didn't happen. We have the right coach in place.

We may have the right coach, but not the right coaches. The ehad coach better make some changes. maybe O'keefe will get a clue and resign.

I have... last week, and the week before that, and the week before that...

I have defended a lot this year, but I have nothing to say after this game. One this about Iowa is they have always played hard. There was no excuse today. This players played with no heart, no effort, no emotion, and no desire.

This group of players have meant so much to Iowa football, but today was a joke. They acted like they just wanted the season to be over.

There has to be more behind the scenes that we know. DJK does not start because of a "coaches decision" Really KF, let's not start our best player because you are both bull headed individuals.

I am just at a loss right now. I never thought I would question our heart, but I am today.

Weird...up by 4 points with the ball at midfield in the 4th Quarter. Proceeding to throw a fade route and follow that up with a 2 yard pass pattern on 3rd and 10.

Coaching...playcalling....same ****...different day.

That was a very disappointing series.

I have said it so many times, and it's not like I am saying things others don't know too, that Iowa is a HORRIBLE 2nd and 10 team. They are a WORSE 2nd and 10 team. the fade call on 2nd and 10 was very, very disappointing.

And on third down, Reisner is still running down the field, uncovered. Saw that a lot today.

the offensive regression since the MSU game is inexplicable, and nightmarish.

Thru MSU, Iowa was 51% third down conversion...since, 34%...just 16 third down conversions in last four games.

Also, last three games, 3.4 yards per rush.

Latest posts