Jon Crispins new power ratings

I'm guessing he's thinking, "They lost to my Nittany Lions at home. 14th is as low as I can put them."

Given Iowa's losses in noncon, who would you rank Iowa ahead of? Almost every BIG team has beaten someone with a pulse and not lost to multiple times to sub 250 RPI teams. Rutgers has notched some good wins. Indiana just lost to Ft Wayne but they beat ND. Wisconsin has numerous losses but not to anyone bad and they've also played an absolute brutal schedule and played some of those good teams close.

List looks accurate to me. Iowa has made their bed to this point.

no where to go but up and I believe that Iowa still finishes in the top half of the Big14. I know they haven't lived up to expectations so far this year but I don't think they have falling off as far as some think. We lost CW when he decided that averaging 7-10 minutes a game wasn't worth losing a year of eligibility, they pulled the redshirt off of Conner only to lose him to mono and then the biggest issue in my opinion was losing Baer for six games with the broken finger. I believe that he is the leader of this team, he has the energy that others fed off of. I believe that we are going to be competitive, barring injury, the rest of the year - and we'll have a good hot spell where we make up some ground.

Don't get me wrong, a Ronnie Lester type point guard is on my Christmas list without a doubt but it isn't going to happen this year.

I'm thinking 6 or 7 wins is on the optimistic side, Baer coming back strong has made it better. Let's revisit this in a couple of weeks. They really need to win out the non conference schedule.

Given Iowa's losses in noncon, who would you rank Iowa ahead of? Almost every BIG team has beaten someone with a pulse and not lost to multiple times to sub 250 RPI teams. Rutgers has notched some good wins. Indiana just lost to Ft Wayne but they beat ND. Wisconsin has numerous losses but not to anyone bad and they've also played an absolute brutal schedule and played some of those good teams close.

Before Wisconsin's injuries...I'd have said nobody. But now, Wisconsin might finish dead last.

Just strictly looking at performance thus far, I can't say that I blame Crispin frankly. But we beat Colorado on Friday maybe we go up to 12 or 13. Colorado is the measuring stick game to see how much better this team is compared to a few weeks ago.

What Sub 250 RPI teams has Iowa lost to? I must have missed those. I don't disagree they should be ranked 14th BTW, just, let's not get carried away. Iowa's worse RPI loss is Louisiana and they are still in the top 200.