Jok doin his joint time

Re: Jok arrested again

Correction : Twitter post made it sound like he was arrested again. Will serve 4 days as plea deal.

Jon, please either delete this thread or at least change the title to something like "Jok begins serving jail sentence"

Jon, please either delete this thread or at least change the title to something like "Jok begins serving jail sentence"

Or people can just read two posts into the thread and see the truth. Still pretty tough punishment in my opinion.

Just think, in Iowa City not having a license for your moped gets you 4 more days in jail than raping a girl if you play for Florida State..

Or people can just read two posts into the thread and see the truth. Still pretty tough punishment in my opinion.

Just think, in Iowa City not having a license for your moped gets you 4 more days in jail than raping a girl if you play for Florida State..

As it stands now, the OP -- and by extension the publisher of this site -- are guilty of libeling Peter Jok by suggesting he has committed a criminal act for which he has been "arrested again." Jon will be lucky if he doesn't get sued and ordered to provide the names or email addresses of posters, especially the OP.

Damn, 4 days in stir???? For driving a friggin moped without a license? Why didn't one of you legal beagles represent him? Good Lord..........smh

Damn, 4 days in stir???? For driving a friggin moped without a license? Why didn't one of you legal beagles represent him? Good Lord..........smh

That was the plea deal to get a deferred judgement. He does 4 days and it all gets wiped from his record. Seems like a decent compromise to me...

That was the plea deal to get a deferred judgement. He does 4 days and it all gets wiped from his record. Seems like a decent compromise to me...

Seems overly harsh to me. Wiped from your record sounds nice. But in reality, there is no such thing.
LawV? Okeefe4? What say you?

As it stands now, the OP -- and by extension the publisher of this site -- are guilty of libeling Peter Jok by suggesting he has committed a criminal act for which he has been "arrested again." Jon will be lucky if he doesn't get sued and ordered to provide the names or email addresses of posters, especially the OP.

100% False.

I'd be surprised if he still had any opportunity for a deferred judgement, and would have to believe that his potential deferment disappeared as soon as he was caught driving without a license and received the contempt of court charge.....

I'd be surprised if he still had any opportunity for a deferred judgement, and would have to believe that his potential deferment disappeared as soon as he was caught driving without a license and received the contempt of court charge.....

Then prepare to be surprised....this is the deal that Randy Larson (Jok's attorney and the creator of the PTL) got for him...it was tweeted out earlier yesterday...

Of course over at cyfan one of the mods, one of the dumber ones, suggested it was contempt of court for not appearing.Of course he posted without checking the facts and a couple of cyfans have tried to correct him but the majority are believing this is another incident.

Good point. Sounds like the kid needs to get a better lawyer to me.

It's unfortunate he wasn't in Ames when this happened. His punishment would have been Don't do that again and Fred would have the boosters buy him a car so it wouldn't happen again. There's a reasn transfers don't get in trouble in Ames, they and their families can't afford the cut in pay.

It's unfortunate he wasn't in Ames when this happened. His punishment would have been Don't do that again and Fred would have the boosters buy him a car so it wouldn't happen again. There's a reasn transfers don't get in trouble in Ames, they and their families can't afford the cut in pay.

This doesn't make any sense considering Fred just suspended 2 players, 1 who was a transfer.

Latest posts