Jok busted for OWI?

He should have tried to outrun them on his motorcycle, then ditch it, and hide under a car. What was he thinking? Please tell me he didn't drive through a police barrier on his moped.

The bigger issue is that we have a nerdy player driving around IC on a scooter. That's just not acceptable to me...

Tell him to change his plate or wash it with acetone, I 've heard that police marked the plate with infrared chemical to better detect repeat offenders. Any truth to this? At least it's in the off season and no one was harm this time.

wouldn't surprise me. "free" society (or at least of version much closer to free) is suffering a slow death.

Oh, to have Dan McCarney as a player or a coach on the staff. When he was here & his dad was chief of police, this crap never happened. Dan would have been the first person contacted late at night by the police. There would have been no arrests or police reports. Everything would have been handled internally.

Why do you think football players never got into trouble when Hayden was the coach?

Oh, to have Dan McCarney as a player or a coach on the staff. When he was here & his dad was chief of police, this crap never happened. Dan would have been the first person contacted late at night by the police. There would have been no arrests or police reports. Everything would have been handled internally.

Why do you think football players never got into trouble when Hayden was the coach?

The Fry days were nothing compared to how players are treated at West Canaan. One time a player there stole a cop car and drove around drunk and naked and never even got a slap on the wrist.

.087 is hardly offensive. Just happened at the wrong time.

^^ Not sure about this when you are driving, if that is what you meant by 'happened at the wrong time'.

That is pretty buzzed, the equivalent of have 4 shots or 4 5% ABV beers unmetabolized in your bloodstream.

Since it is above the legal limit and since he is underage this is not good.

^^ Not sure about this when you are driving, if that is what you meant by 'happened at the wrong time'.

That is pretty buzzed, the equivalent of have 4 shots or 4 5% ABV beers unmetabolized in your bloodstream.

Since it is above the legal limit and since he is underage this is not good.

If .087 was considered pretty buzzed, the legal limit would be set a lot lower than .08.

If you gotta drive while ya been drinking ( which is not advised) at least make sure your ride is in tip top condition for crying out loud. Good grief. A missing lens really.

I didn't read the police report but I can only assume the cop noticed his watery blood shot eyes.

I didn't read the police report but I can only assume the cop noticed his watery blood shot eyes.

How can watery bloddy shot eyes be assumed as OWI ? It could have been from severe migraines or severe cold. You cannot judge by the eyes. Just saying.

I think we can go with the Central Iowa Media suggested punishment that was mentioned for Nader when he got popped...sit him out of an exhibition game because that will somehow hurt his feelings a lot since players want to play no matter if it's a real game or not and why punish the entire team for his actions...

Or do what I would do and give him a 2 game suspension to start the season and show him that his actions DO hurt the team and hope that he learns from it while sitting out games that do matter...no matter how cupcakey the schedule will be at that point.

Latest posts