Jok 1st 3 games

People want you to stop being a moron and posting the same shiat over and over and over and over and over and over.

so just what did i post? that is **** over and over and over again?

to a question that was asked about Jok that nobody answered, Jok avg just over 10 ppg as a JR for the season at about being 60% by reports, he is either close to or is 100%, now by reports and is avg 27.3 ppg on this young season.

He's not any good. He isn't going to play for Pawl Rhoads or Fred Hoiberg at The Iowa State University. Only recruits that play for Rhoads or Hoiberg that come from this state are any good. Even though recruiting analysts are moving Jok up their recruiting boards and some in their top 20 players in the country it's all garbage because he isn't going to be playing at The Iowa State University.

Troof dat.

Can someone PM me a photo of Jake Knott with his shirt off?

boy could we just a reliable shooter on this Iowa team. someone to consistently hit that open J when Woody kicks it out off of the double team.

Dropped 31 in a loss in the Well tonight

According to ISU fans though he was just a ball hog, and even people in the stands were telling him to pass the ball. Also he had no option but to come to Iowa because no one else wanted him. Mid major at best....

According to ISU fans though he was just a ball hog, and even people in the stands were telling him to pass the ball. Also he had no option but to come to Iowa because no one else wanted him. Mid major at best....

I hate Iowa State.

They are idiots. I work for WDM schools and know the team and coaches personally. Have been watching this team for a few years now. Last year's Valley team was better because they had more scoring options with Abrahamson (Northwestern) and Jok. This season Peter is their guy. Now Boffeli (yes, brother of Conor) is a good player but inconsistent. Tanner Hinkle, Tyus Mason and Trei Mitchell are guards and Wes Brown (transfer from Texas last year) was supposedly recruited by some Ivy schools but I haven't even seen that out of him. Truhlsen is their big guy but not a scoring threat. And one of Marble's half-brothers plays too as a center. So Jok is their go to guy. And he has looked much better this season compared to last. He's lost his injury weight and his shooting stroke is sweet. He can shoot the 3 and pull up jumper as well. He will make contact under rim as well. He is hard to defend because he's 6'6" shooting guard. Had Iowa not signed him, he'd have some nice offers by end of season.

Latest posts