John Miller!

wilson27

Just wanted to say John Miller for Hawkeye Nation does a great job at what he does:) John is a excellent source for Hawkeye sports and with that being said we "Hawk Fans" appreciate you. Go Hawks!!!

Jon can't catch a break...all football season long Sports | WHOTV.com had him listed as "Hawkeye Insider John Miller"...can't find the link now, maybe it's football season only? But I digress...anyway, they're supposed to be his friends!

It's Jon Miller. As in Jon Deisel, or Jonny Website. I'd appreciate it if you got it right plz.

Thx. This song was originally going to be about Jonny Website but it got changed to Johnny Football at the last minute. Listen to it and change all references to "football" to "website", "Aggies" with "Hawkeyes" and replace the record cited with "4 and 8" and you will understand what I mean:

[video=youtube;xFFPQ4GRxJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFFPQ4GRxJA[/video]

Jonny Website, Jonny Website you're an angel to us

Thx. This song was originally going to be about Jonny Website but it got changed to Johnny Football at the last minute. Listen to it and change all references to "football" to "website", "Aggies" with "Hawkeyes" and replace the record cited with "4 and 8" and you will understand what I mean:

[video=youtube;xFFPQ4GRxJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFFPQ4GRxJA[/video]

Jonny Website, Jonny Website you're an angel to us
If drunk, would.

'sup, Wilson. U should poast moar.

3635852161_d12cf1eed6.jpg

They were on that island together for a very LONG time...do think they...you know...did "it"???

I heard that lost dude had three socks named Roxy, Foxy, and Krystal, so I don't think he boffed teh ball.

Every time I see the name Jonny Website I think of the Johnny Cash song Johnny Yuma but with these lyrics:Jonny Miller was a rebelHe roamed through the 'netJonny Miller was the ownerOf the best Hawkeye site yet.

The name is so ubiquitous in our culture that much laffy can be made by adapting it to our Jonny.

Every time I see the name Jonny Website I think of the Johnny Cash song Johnny Yuma but with these lyrics:Jonny Miller was a rebelHe roamed through the 'netJonny Miller was the ownerOf the best Hawkeye site yet.
This maked me laugh...

Edit: Not because of the "owner of the best Hawkeye site yet"...that part's true...it just made me laugh!

#putdownthebanhammer

Just wanted to say John Miller for Hawkeye Nation does a great job at what he does:) John is a excellent source for Hawkeye sports and with that being said we "Hawk Fans" appreciate you. Go Hawks!!!
Who's John Miller? And this Hawkeye Nation?
I usually just go with Jon Miller and Hawkeynation.

Latest posts