Joe T. Played 7 minutes. Connor played 27

I do not understand. Enlighten me
Let's go to today's game, Fran goes man, jbo and Connor can't stop ball penetration, Garza and Murray either foul or watch layups. Both sit Ten plus minutes. This is just ignorant coaching. Connor can't pass Garza the ball with Garza on the pine

Let's go to today's game, Fran goes man, jbo and Connor can't stop ball penetration, Garza and Murray either foul or watch layups. Both sit Ten plus minutes. This is just ignorant coaching. Connor can't pass Garza the ball with Garza on the pine
How many months 'til football season?

Joe T

I get ya... but Joe T looked liked shit when he was in there.

Everyone wants joe t to play more - but joe T is a walking turnover/offensive foul.

He needs to play under control more if he wants to play more.

Joe T

I get ya... but Joe T looked liked shit when he was in there.

Everyone wants joe t to play more - but joe T is a walking turnover/offensive foul.

He needs to play under control more if he wants to play more.
U got perkins, and he did stop ball penetration when in. Agree with JT. He has to get under control. He tries to make a highlight real every time he touches the ball

We all need to calm down and face the facts: we are not an elite team and have 0 chance of winning the B1G Championship or the National Championship. We all drank the Kool
Aid and believed the hype.
Michigan bball is off again for 2 more weeks. Soon they will have too many games to make up and my hunch is the conference won't force them to play 4, 5 games a week. When the season ends and its B1G Tourney time, they will be forced to cancel the postponed games and call it a season, handing the conf, title to Mich., no matter have many or few games they have played. We're toast.
I almost hope that happens. If Michigan ends up playing half a schedule and gets the crown handed to them, it will make our failure to win it less painful. But fans weren't blindly drinking kool-aid here. The only thing different right now than what I expected was Bohannon struggling to shoot and CJ being out. Who knows where we would be with Garza down low and 3 guys lighting it up from outside. That's what we were expecting and it didn't happen because of 2 unforeseeable things.

I almost hope that happens. If Michigan ends up playing half a schedule and gets the crown handed to them, it will make our failure to win it less painful. But fans weren't blindly drinking kool-aid here. The only thing different right now than what I expected was Bohannon struggling to shoot and CJ being out. Who knows where we would be with Garza down low and 3 guys lighting it up from outside. That's what we were expecting and it didn't happen because of 2 unforeseeable things.
NOTHING will make our failure to win less painful.

JT played like ass today. Out of control, stupid turnovers and crap shot selection. Don’t get me wrong, Keegan is going to be a special player at Iowa. But it seems as if he has been struggling lately. Almost as if the starting role is a bit much for him now.

It looks like Joe T is in the transition of being passed by Perkins and Ulis. He's gotta be pretty down right now. Especially since it appears Fran has a shorter leash shith him than anyone else. Can't really blame him tho.

At the end of the day the responsibility for recruiting, coaching, and preparing these players falls on one man. Also the numerous last season failures falls on him too. Obviously there is something that is causing so many late season collapses and only one person to be pointing a finger at.

At the end of the day the responsibility for recruiting, coaching, and preparing these players falls on one man. Also the numerous last season failures falls on him too. Obviously there is something that is causing so many late season collapses and only one person to be pointing a finger at.
We have two backcourt players who couldn't guard a grade school crossing, much less a moderately athletic point guard. Yet they get most of the minutes.

It looks like Joe T is in the transition of being passed by Perkins and Ulis. He's gotta be pretty down right now. Especially since it appears Fran has a shorter leash shith him than anyone else. Can't really blame him tho.
Agree especially when you have multiple airball PMc getting his minutes in. If nothing else play him for D...something sorely lacking most games.

In 10 years, has anyone ever thought we pulled a game off because Fran outcoached the other coach? I can't, but I've had several games were I feel like he got out coached. He is an ok recruiter, players seem to like him, can coach in practice.... but as far as an in game coach he is just plain awful. Not once in 10 years has his team peaked at the right time which is telling.

We have two backcourt players who couldn't guard a grade school crossing, much less a moderately athletic point guard. Yet they get most of the minutes.
Ok this made me laugh then sigh because of the truth in the statement.

In 10 years, has anyone ever thought we pulled a game off because Fran outcoached the other coach? I can't, but I've had several games were I feel like he got out coached. He is an ok recruiter, players seem to like him, can coach in practice.... but as far as an in game coach he is just plain awful. Not once in 10 years has his team peaked at the right time which is telling.
Yes too many peaking and crashing. Let’s hope things turn around as this would be one of the most disappointing seasons in a long, long time.

I will add that players are a reflection of their coach. Fran lost composure and got T’d up...the game started to unravel there. Instability in leadership leads to instability in play

I know some people were complaining with Fran having Perkins and Ulis in there last game but I was fine with it personally. Bohannon and Connor are sieves on defense. They can't stop a good guard from driving by them which then makes our bigs more likely to foul. I would love to see Fran start Perkins over Connor. I know he won't for obvious reasons but I really like what I've seen from Perkins. We really need someone in there from the start who can play really good defense. The current starting 5 doesn't have a single player like that.

I'm not sure I've ever watched a game and thought one coach out coached the other during the game. I'd guess 95% of coaching basketball comes in practice and game prep.